FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

If You So Thirsty Get Your Ass Some Water

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: If You So Thirsty Get Your Ass Some Water
    Posted: November 20 2007 at 1:07am
I be laughing so hard when girls be all up on myspace like " i jus brok up wit my bu and i nedz a nu one. a rel  one. one i can cownt on bu i stil luv im"
I'm sittin there like bitch i know you didn't think anyone on myspace wants to see this sh*t. I mean if you that thirsty for attention go drink some f**king water otherwise im a put yo ass in the hotseat.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2007 at 8:37pm
Lol I wouldn't do all that but any chick that does that couldn't pay for my time because anything that has drama attached to it I stay far away from.

Edited by jamaicakid85 - November 21 2007 at 8:39pm

Waves(2001-Present)
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2007 at 2:11am
That was my homegirls MySpace title. I was flaming her ass up on MySpace after I saw that sh*t but I was thinking you had a real n**** right there if he got ya ass that thirsty.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2007 at 9:12am
Lol true but life is like a bus once your passenger gets off the bus you move to the next stop feel me, life ain't sweet , it can be brutal but after every experience you should be stronger male or female, alot of females do that on myspace and I just SMH and say damn who you lookin for captain-save-a-ho or somethin.

Waves(2001-Present)
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2007 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by jamaicakid85 jamaicakid85 wrote:

alot of females do that on myspace and I just SMH and say damn who you lookin for captain-save-a-ho or somethin.

LMFAO
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2007 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by jamaicakid85 jamaicakid85 wrote:

alot of females do that on myspace and I just SMH and say damn who you lookin for captain-save-a-ho or somethin.

Undoubtedly profound.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic