Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Trish Stratus

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trish Stratus
    Posted: November 23 2007 at 6:33pm
I'm not sure why she did it -- although the jury is out whether it's an improvement -- but former women's wrestling champion and diva Trish Stratus now has bangs.

Here's an amazingly large and probably complete selection of photos from her days in the WWE and even before that:

Bangs aside, the color and appearance of the rest of her hair has never looked better. I saw her up close a couple years ago. Her hair looked fairly dry and was interspersed with dark roots. This is a major improvement over that.

Edited by Kramer - November 23 2007 at 6:36pm
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2007 at 10:45pm
I like it. Bangs or no bangs she still looks good.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
jaw5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaw5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2007 at 3:04pm

All she did was get bangs.  Her hair is still long

glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2007 at 6:48pm
Not a huge change but a change nonetheless.  I like the bangs and she looks really good, as does her hair.  I'd be down for a bigger change but I'll take what I can get.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2007 at 6:58am
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

I'm not sure why she did it -- 

A - To piss off Kramer
B - Lost bet with Vince McMann
C - CAUSE SHE WANTED TOO!!!!!!!!
jaw5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaw5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2007 at 3:15pm

I don't think it was that big of a change.  Her hair is still extremely long

arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2007 at 4:28pm
Hal rocks!

By the way, she left the WWE about six months ago.

I think shes one of those girls who should never keep their hair long ;)
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
jaw5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaw5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2007 at 12:21pm
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2007 at 1:44pm
They changed pictures on you. That's Eva Longoria.

Here's a video on YouTube, if YouTube allows it to stay up there:

Edited by Kramer - December 11 2007 at 1:50pm
jaw5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaw5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2007 at 4:56pm
I noticed that she did not have the bangs.  Did she already get rid of them?
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2008 at 9:26pm
Trish opened a yoga studio. I don't think I've ever seen her look like this. Her hair is in a ponytail, obviously, and it appears darker than usual and perhaps in some growing out stage.

Edited by Kramer - April 26 2008 at 9:27pm
Who has more fun than people?
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2008 at 1:11am
Thank you Kramer for the update.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2008 at 5:36pm
Was it ever great to see Trish Stratus last night on WWE's Raw. Her hair looked so long and sexy. The over-the-top blonde was replaced by a dirty blonde, perhaps. I saw her on YouTube and then discovered some stills.

The YouTube video, while it lasts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe28JuC7wYI

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2009 at 5:55pm
Wow, Trish has gone totally brunette. Here she is doing the weather on a Canadian newscast. I love the length, don't mind the color but hate the glasses:

kensrs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kensrs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2009 at 5:12am
I dont care for it, but then again I love blondes, lol
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2009 at 10:50pm
Darker than ever. (And she sure looks different with her implants out.)

loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2009 at 11:38pm
Magazine cover looks nice
Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pburgh56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2009 at 11:46pm
Wow I love the dark color and the length. She looks absolutely beautiful and stunning. SHe should grow it longer
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic