Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Baby bangs?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
WonderlandAlli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WonderlandAlli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Baby bangs?
    Posted: November 25 2007 at 5:59pm
I think I will, my hubby's next paycheck comes in Dec 5 so I'll do it then and then shape the rest to look neat and nice. :)
HairStyleDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairStyleDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2007 at 5:01pm
I think they could work. I like the frist pic with the short bangs.
Go for it change is good, Hair grows back.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WonderlandAlli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2007 at 12:05am
That's 1 for baby bangs!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2007 at 7:57pm
I think short baby bangs would work on your face shape.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WonderlandAlli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2007 at 3:46pm
The last one is cute, I think the first is maybe about 6 years ahead of me (I'm 24) and I'd like the middle better if it was smooth, instead of like a shelf.

I'm considering re-bleaching and going back to the tealish green I was doing this summer, everyone loved that one more than the pink on it.

Here it is, just a little faded though.

Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2007 at 5:25am
Just seen one more

Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2007 at 5:22am
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2007 at 5:21am
I know you say you want to grow the sides but Julianne Nicholsons hair style would look great on you.

I'll see if i can find some more pics.

Are you keeping it pink or going to change colour?

Cheers
S

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WonderlandAlli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2007 at 11:40pm
This is me. Baby bangs, yea or nay?  I think of my face as oval. My hair gets dyed random manic panic colors (Yes I know, bleach is mean to my hair but I take care of it and I figure I'll just shave it when I'm over the 2-years-running fling with colorful dye) Currently its pink <3

So my hair is longest in the back at just below the ears and the bangs go to below my eyes, I'm in need of a cut, but I am trying to decide what I want to do. What do you think of baby bangs on my face structure? I can't decide. I would probably let the sides and back grow out more, or make a smooth crop to ear lobe length. The glasses are actually not worn often, mainly just at the computer to repel glare.

Oh yes and I have thick hair. Very. And straight as a stick.

I've also considered doing Julianne Nicholson's hair with baby bangs http://hairstyles.hairboutique.com/GD/22222/

Or with this http://hairstyles.hairboutique.com/GD/16775/

Edit, adding a pic of my hair, wet, combed down with a slightly angled part. Just to give you an idea of the length I have to work with. Taken at the never-flattering angle of arm-stretched-out-aiming-camera-at-self and no makeup >.>

Edited by WonderlandAlli - November 24 2007 at 12:44am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic