Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
gizz444 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gizz444 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi
    Posted: November 27 2007 at 2:44pm
My name is Monica and I happened across this site by chance while looking for sites on getting tips to grow your hair out. Well as with many people I'm sure when I was little my mom was very insistant on keeping my hair short because it's naturally curly and she said it was "so cute" short. I've always wanted to grow my hair out long, but as of yet I haven't been able to get it really past my shoulder blades (which is about where it is currently).

So, I guess I'm here because maybe I believe it will be easier if I know that there are other people who have the same goal as me (as in having long beautiful hair). BTW, what I'd really like to shoot for is for my hair to get to at least my waist (or a bit longer). I know it'll take a lot of time and patience, but I'm pushing myself to stick with it till the end because I know it's what I want.

I'm very pleased to meet everyone and I can't wait to see what all is going on on this site! Thanks for having me!

HeartMonica
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2007 at 7:55am
Welcome!  You'll find lots of good tips on the long hair support board here for growing out hair.  My mom did the same to me but for the opposite reason.  She thought "little girls should have curls", and my hair was "straight as a board", so she just kept it cut short my whole childhood.  Now I only keep long hair too!

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic