Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

a short DAZZLER!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: a short DAZZLER!
    Posted: November 30 2007 at 7:56am
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2007 at 5:03am
I agree it is much better than her last cut, but i'm not sure about the bangs. The Jury is still out on those.
ragdollragdoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragdollragdoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2007 at 6:04am
Her daughter looks better than  she did. Her hair cut before this one look better it made her look younger. This  one made her look  older because you can see the lines around her mouth more noticeable.
LadyinDiamonds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyinDiamonds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2007 at 4:57pm
The brunette bob looks wonderful on her. She looks very stylish and classy in that hairstyle!
Crum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2007 at 11:34am
Looks amazing on her.  I've really enjoyed her transformation over the last year plus.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic