Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I Love This Style!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Leadfoot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leadfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I Love This Style!
    Posted: December 01 2007 at 8:02pm

I'm growing my super short 'do out for this:

I really love this cut and should have the length hopefully by spring.  I've been looking at various "emo" hair sites and really like a lot of those styles as well.  I would love to see other pictures of styles like this if anyone has them.

glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2007 at 5:46am
This is a really hot style, and I like the color's...I'm sure it will look good on you
dalton1216 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalton1216 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2007 at 10:44am
Leadfoot, I still think you look very good in the short style you have now.
Aishwarya Rai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aishwarya Rai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2007 at 10:45am
But, it will be better and more proper and easy for all of us to inform u as to whether this suits u or not, if u post or paste ur pic here.......... What do u think?
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2007 at 12:16pm

Leadfoot,

You can go to this site and find a TON of similar cuts, not that there is anything wrong with that pic, its GREAT looking!.  This site just has a bunch and some great color also.  On the left side are the lenght selections.   enjoy!

http://www.unisex-friseure.de/Style/

Leadfoot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leadfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2007 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by dalton1216 dalton1216 wrote:

Leadfoot, I still think you look very good in the short style you have now.

Thanks! Smile  I just could not warm up to having it that short.  It is/was a cute style though, just not on me (at least that's what I think  Wink)!

Edited by Leadfoot - December 03 2007 at 1:06pm
Leadfoot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leadfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2007 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by conrad conrad wrote:

Leadfoot,

You can go to this site and find a TON of similar cuts, not that there is anything wrong with that pic, its GREAT looking!.  This site just has a bunch and some great color also.  On the left side are the lenght selections.   enjoy!

http://www.unisex-friseure.de/Style/

That is a GREAT site - thanks so much!  I would like to keep the "punky/funky" look on top like this cut has, but with the sides to about jaw length like the picture I posted.

Also, I would like to do something different color wise.  I do love the red/black or red/dark brown look.  I've had red highlights twice and they just fade so quickly on me, though.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic