Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rlwiggins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rlwiggins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help?
    Posted: December 06 2007 at 12:47pm

I have naturally curly hair that is just below my shoulders now.  I'm getting it cut tomorrow.  I *can* straighten it, but typically wear it curly since it's easier that way.  I'm looking for a new 'do that will be stylish and able to be worn curly or straight, depending on which side of the bed I wake up on.  lol! 

Here is my hair now, basically.  (removed face, sorry! lol!)

This are some of the cuts I like.

What do you think?  WWYD?

Edited by rlwiggins - December 06 2007 at 3:12pm
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2007 at 1:14pm
I like them all, but I really like the first one the best & think it would look great on you.  I think it would definitely look amazing curly.

Good luck & keep us up to date.
rlwiggins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rlwiggins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2007 at 1:25pm
Thanks.  That one is my favorite too.  Plus, I love the bangs, which with my 5-head (not forehead) I desperately need.  lol!
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2007 at 1:34pm
I really like the straight look and bangs... I also that that cut would look really good curly too...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2007 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by rlwiggins rlwiggins wrote:

Thanks.  That one is my favorite too.  Plus, I love the bangs, which with my 5-head (not forehead) I desperately need.  lol!

LOL.  Don't think there's anything wrong with your current look, but the bangs would really look great.
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2007 at 1:55pm
They all look really good, however, i have to agree, bangs would look really good like in the first pick!

Good luck!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2007 at 2:01pm
Add me to the bang bandwagon
rlwiggins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rlwiggins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2007 at 2:13pm

I wonder how it would look curly and how hard it would be to get it straight like that. 

Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2007 at 2:23pm
Between blow drying, a little flat ironing and curling iron it should be to hard.  I bet you natural wave/ curl will make that style last really well....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2007 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by rlwiggins rlwiggins wrote:

Here is my hair now, basically.  (removed face, sorry! lol!)

Yikes!  Talk about a radical makeover!!!  LOL

rlwiggins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rlwiggins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2007 at 3:26pm
teehee  
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2007 at 5:31pm
What about one of these
I think i like the secnd one best, but what do you think?
S
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2007 at 8:01pm
I must say Snip, you got the inside on picks!  I think the last one is pretty stunning to say the least.  So if you dont want bangs, then this would be a great cut.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2007 at 8:03pm
I like Snipette's first picture (the four different shots); you can let go curly, you can flip it, or you could just straighten it.  Have fun tomorrow.
HAWG

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2007 at 8:46am
No updates???
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2007 at 1:43pm
So how did it go?  Did you get your hair cut or change your mind at the last minute?  Do you like your new cut?

Let us know what happened, and post some pics of the new style (and block the face out if it makes you feel more comfortable).  We just wanna see how great you look.

Cheers
Snipette

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2007 at 9:41am
Another case of not finding out what happened?Cry
Aishwarya Rai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aishwarya Rai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2007 at 11:48am
Originally posted by Snipette Snipette wrote:

So how did it go?  Did you get your hair cut or change your mind at the last minute?  Do you like your new cut?

Let us know what happened, and post some pics of the new style (and block the face out if it makes you feel more comfortable).  We just wanna see how great you look.

Cheers
Snipette

She must reply............MUST!!!
Aishwarya Rai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aishwarya Rai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2007 at 11:54am
Originally posted by Snipette Snipette wrote:

What about one of these
I think i like the secnd one best, but what do you think?
S

No doubt, the second is the BEST, but it is tough or difficult to wear for long, as the snipped tresses, or say the remaining tresses, fall on eyes and even the cheeks and ears, and disturb, as the cut hair, are sharp and itch? Not?

Do u have ever experienced this type of cutting or haircut?
Should I go for it? I have sort of round face....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic