Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kathy Griffin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AngelDream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kathy Griffin
    Posted: December 07 2007 at 12:49pm
What ya think of her "new" do?

http://dlisted.com/node/19435

Edited by AngelDream - December 07 2007 at 12:51pm
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2007 at 2:13pm
I like it. Looks great.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2007 at 3:28pm
It's like Haloween...EVERY DAY!
billet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2007 at 4:27pm
I was wondering if anyone would get around to posting about her.I just saw her latest stand up routine on comedy central the other day and she actually looked great with chestnut colored hair down to her mid back!! Now I know that it is mostly extensions but I loved it any way!Thumbs%20Up
KB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2007 at 7:53pm

I'm so glad she is doing something different with her bangs.  I used to get annoyed just by the sight of them.  This is a good change.

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2007 at 8:51pm
What a bad photo. Could her face look any worse? As for the hair, it's been a lot better and a lot worse.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic