Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is Brandon Martinez a good stylist?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mhansen52 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhansen52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is Brandon Martinez a good stylist?
    Posted: December 08 2007 at 6:45pm
My girlfriend has an opportunity to have a complimetary haircut from Brandon Martinez of Salon Diaries. She made a bad decision about 6 weeks ago and got a perm on her medium short hair. She's had every hairstyle you can imagine over the past 10 years from buzzed to long curly. What kind of styles does Brandon do? Is she likely to be happier than she is now after he cuts her hair?
Michael J
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2007 at 7:05pm
Well, after seeing his work only on TV, she is probably in good hands.  He doesn't seem to be (or I haven't seen) the scissor happy type.  Good luck.
Aishwarya Rai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aishwarya Rai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2007 at 12:14pm

How much does he cost, per cut?

And, can I have haircut from him, not too short?
frosty7530 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frosty7530 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2007 at 11:54am
Brandon is a great stylist.  I think you will find he is not prone to over-cutting.  He cut & styled my long hair; without really changing the length and results were beautiful.  I've seen his work on TV and it's wonderful!  On one episode of split endz he did an old woman w/real problem hair!  She would be a hairstylists nightmare.  But she looked fabulous after he got through.  You can see the episode of Split Endz: Brandon Martinez and Jasmin Giles.  Long before blow-out he worked w/major studios in LA area.  He also worked on the Swan.

He is definately one of best hollywood hairstylists. Very talented.   He works with women who can not afford to look bad or have their hiar chopped up!  Brandon is a very nice man who is sensative to his client's needs.  Your friend is fortunate to be assigned a great hairdresser like Brandon!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic