Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELP COLOUR PROBLEM!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
*Annette* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Annette* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP COLOUR PROBLEM!!!
    Posted: December 11 2007 at 6:30am
Dont know if you ladies can help, but I coloured my hair  (supposedly light brown Angry) at the weekend and its gone virtually black especially at the ends.

Is there anything I can do to lift the colour sightly?

TIA

Annette xxx

www.2swim4life.com
Julia74 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Julia74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2007 at 8:05am
Some people say prell shampoo or liquid dish detergent will lift a bad color job, any kind of gentle detergent/soap. Never tried it myself, good luck!
:o)
julia74
*Annette* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Annette* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2007 at 9:53am
Thanks for that -guess I'll give the fairy liquid a whirl tonight lol

I have also ordered some of that Color Ooops listed below but you cant get it in the UK so I have had to spend a whopping amount on shipping - oh well, if it works then I'll be a happy bunny!

Annette xxx

www.2swim4life.com
monsterita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monsterita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2007 at 10:00am
If you're hair is lightened and you want to make it darker, you can pretty much assume that your hair is going to end up two shades darker than the picture on the box. 

If the clarifying shampoo doesn't work, try ColorFix from Sally's and start over, only go darker in steps.
Hair type: 1a/f/i
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic