Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Brianna Keilar

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brianna Keilar
    Posted: December 11 2007 at 11:33pm
Boy, did Brianna Keilar of CNN get dull just in time for the holidays.

From this:

%5bimage%5d%20

To this:

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2007 at 7:07am
Kramer, as this post was opening I was getting ready to blast you for always being so negative... until it opened... and now I have to agree
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2007 at 9:12am
Kramer thanks for bumming me out. That is down grade.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2007 at 9:18am
The color is sooooo  "turd brown"...her blonde color was sooo much better.  It looks like she did the color herself and just rolled out of bed to do the news!
paper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2007 at 9:27am
Wow! What a difference.

From beautiful to bland.
Rowlingfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rowlingfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2007 at 4:27pm
Oh, so I'm the only one who thinks it's better? Before it was all anchor-stereotype. Her current haircut is a bit common, but I feel it and DEFINITELY the color suit her much better.
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2007 at 4:59pm

I agree it's not very flattering.Makes her look twice as old too.

loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2007 at 6:28pm
I was shocked.  It seemed like the news people were growing their hair longer and longer.  While I generally like shorter hair and like the fact that someone is actually going shorter - I'm not so thrilled on this one.  I think the biggest thing is the blah color.  Keep watch...I'm predicting blonde highlights coming back very soon.
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2007 at 7:50pm
From sorority girl to everyday, approachable girl.  Nothing wrong with that if you ask me.  
JohnnyQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2007 at 8:08pm
Agreed, I see the blonde returning on her next visit to the salon.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2007 at 8:38pm
Hate to say it but she looks like she's wearing a brown football helmet.  Must be having a bad hair day; I'm thinking that if it was styled different it might look better but she did look much better blonde.
HAWG
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2007 at 8:39pm
Looks better and looks like maybe the blonde highlights are starting to come back.  She also seems to have lost some weight.
%5bimage%5d%20
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2007 at 10:34pm
Looks better I will give you that. Now is she going to keep short or start growing it out?
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2007 at 8:40pm

Slipped a little today; much better in loveshorthair's post:

HAWG
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2007 at 10:15pm
I'm just amazed how she looks like a different person.hair can really make a huge difference on some people.
Maybe the station made her do it to look more professinal or something?
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2007 at 9:43am
Looks like is growing it back out. Look st the first pic. It isn't even touching her shoulders. Now in the last pic HAWG put up it is. Could this be just from style?
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2007 at 12:22pm
I think it is just the type of collar - not enough time to grow that fast.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2007 at 2:06pm
For me, she looks a 100x better in the last 2 pics--much better than when she was ersatz blonde.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2007 at 10:01pm
Yeah I can see that about the collar.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2007 at 1:33pm
She is on right now...2:30ish...I must say everytime I see her, I am liking the new look more and more.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic