Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - what is the best hairstyle for the curly hair??
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what is the best hairstyle for the curly hair??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tareqtemp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tareqtemp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what is the best hairstyle for the curly hair??
    Posted: December 27 2007 at 3:09am
Hi ,

I was asking my self what is the best hairstyle for the curly hair??

I found a lot of sites about that but i haven't full idea!!!!

Can you help ??Cry

Edited by Karen Shelton - September 12 2011 at 7:01pm
Unregistered Guest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2009 at 1:25am
You can wear varieties of hairstyle from short to long on your curly hair. Get to know more information about curly hair style you can visit http://www.easy-hairstyles.com/3/curly-hair-style/
benitamarsee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benitamarsee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2010 at 3:32am
Curly hair is completely different from straight hair. Its structure is different and its needs are different.

Edited by benitamarsee - October 02 2010 at 3:32am
thomas520 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thomas520 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2010 at 2:25am
Originally posted by benitamarsee benitamarsee wrote:

Curly hair is completely different from straight hair. Its structure is different and its needs are different.

I think so ,u should decide it by you !
my name is thomas sabo .
stefaniexu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stefaniexu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2011 at 11:40pm

The international lifestyle label Thomas Sabo UK, famous for its high-end Sterling Silver jewellery and watches, unveiled its first fragrance in Munich.

The Charm Rose eau de parfum adds a new sensual dimension to the thomas sabo earrings uk, successful since 2006. The attributes of “Luck, Fashion, Love & Passion” have been subtly transferred to the perfume concept – from the fragrance to the bottle to the packaging.

The refreshingly eclectic and thomas sabo pearl features flowery, fruity and oriental notes. The fragrance offers women of all ages every opportunity to express their individual passions and obsessions.

http://d
QuilabegeSine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QuilabegeSine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2011 at 1:17am
Can't say that your hair style should be in this style or this....because it's also depend on your face look. So don't get confuse,go parlor and take the best one as the dresser give.

remy hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote remy hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2011 at 3:04am
Depens ur face look !curly hair looks much more femine than straight hair i think!
kaluuu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaluuu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2011 at 11:45am
depends on the shape of the face, you must try all the hair styles available for curly hair too see which one fits your face. The quickest way to find out is to go to a hair stylist.

Edited by kaluuu - July 02 2011 at 2:06pm
allensweart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allensweart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2011 at 4:16am
Hi Dear,

There is a easy ways to wear a head full of thick and curly hair, that is  a good bob cut by a reasonably well experienced hairstylist. This is best for short hair. For more information visit http://www.sarahs-hair-extensions.com or www(dot)sarahs-hair-extensions(dot)com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic