Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FINALLY , she cut it

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FINALLY , she cut it
    Posted: December 28 2007 at 7:23pm
photo account deleted

Edited by lovebobs - February 09 2011 at 10:37am
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2007 at 1:16pm
As you said, it's not the same as the picture you showed in your previous string, but nice none the less. Not quite as graduated as Kim has gone in the past but it still looks good on her.  I was expecting more layers i suppose, plus I get the feeling that she wants to grow it again. 

Did you get to go with her this time?

Cheers
S
bibe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bibe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2007 at 6:09pm
Very nice, I think this one is my favorite on her (just looked at your album). I also prefer this color on her as opposed to some of the blonde pictures.
buzzedboblover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzzedboblover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2007 at 7:55am
It's very nice, not quite what you and we were hoping for but very very nice all the same, maybe next time ? The nape is nice and clean was it razored or clippered to tidy it ?
Aishwarya Rai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aishwarya Rai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2008 at 8:59am
Great.

I congratulate her on getting courage gather to get her long hair or tresses cut/snipped.

Any other reaction or inputs?
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2008 at 9:53am
Lovebobs, It does look a lot neater at the nape. Is she in a growing spurt? Maybe she is growing it so come spring time she will go very short.
Enjoy.
Mike
Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2008 at 2:54pm
I love the back of this classic bob, and whilst I can appreciate the angled look to the longer front sections its hard to see the transition in the picture.

To me it looks like a style that would be worn by an office worker, where she has to look neat and tidy, but I always seem to get the impression that Kim is always holding back on having a really edgy and funky bob - that would really make her stand out as a young woman. Its almost like an extra inch or so shorter or at the nape would take from a great style to one with that extra WOW factor.

just my thoughts.
Its your hair, your choice and your decision
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2008 at 9:59pm
photo account deleted

Edited by lovebobs - February 09 2011 at 10:36am
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
Aishwarya Rai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aishwarya Rai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2008 at 9:20am
Lovebobs, u do it urself?

Can I see ur snap?
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2008 at 3:34pm
     Lovebobs, I must say the you did a much better job than most professionals with this cut. Nice line here. Kudos! Bob Smile
enfys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enfys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2008 at 9:42am
I don't think Lovebobs did it himself, he just did the tidying up.  However, it does look lovely and shiny and smoothly graduated.  I've seen a lot of people with this style cut in shelves that don't look intentional.  It also has a lot of potential either way, if she wants it longer or shorter.
http://www.myspace.com/waltzin_with_the_open_sea
Ah-ha, a place I can soon add hair pics...once I do some
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic