Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

this girl...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ima Try View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ima Try Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: this girl...
    Posted: December 30 2007 at 2:03pm
ok so me and this girl do have a thing for eachather, but we barely see eachather.. but we hung out dis weekend and was watchin a movie.. she said that she luvs me from the bottom of her heart and i said i luv her too. and wow we was layin on the couch she started givin me handjobShocked.  Lol we was watchin 300 but anyway she was all up on me.. so the next day she wake up and seem mad at me 4 no reason. tellin me dont touch her and stuff.. so i got a text 4rm this one girl and she said see. everytime i see u. u always textin sum other girl.. and im like watever i said i luv u and im not cheating, and she go thourgh my text and even text the gurl and asked did i go with her.. i mean she always thinks im cheatin on her, i mean i hate her jealousy sh*t.. I NEED BIG ADVICE PPL AND I AM NOT CHEATING ON HER

Edited by Ima Try - December 30 2007 at 2:26pm
shawn don View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shawn don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2007 at 4:35pm
erase all messages after u read and send em
babyjprettyboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyjprettyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2007 at 4:56pm
man if the girl got a phone take her phone ang go through it    and whenever she try   keyword try to take your phone take it back and say this my phone  what i do is what i do   with it yeah she will get mad   but then ask y u dont trust me but say it like u sad and hurt then say  i said i love u and i meant it but yet u seem to not understand   then say what i have to do u want the phone here and give it to here then say  go through but look her and the eye and she look like aww maybe he is right yeah she may still go through it    but if she look like she hungry and greedy fishin to find something    man f##k her a good 4 times and be done with her  cause she aint ready for that love stuff
ANOTHER LEVEL
Jkid3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2007 at 2:01pm
i can sorta see why she would act like that..i'd mess around as well wit other girls when im single(for games to play wit the one u wants' head) but when u lock one down, don't screw around anymore.
when in Doubt..Wolf it out!

Before I Self Destruct - February 3, 2008

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/7914/dsc00375dj5.jpg
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2008 at 4:04pm
Hate to tell u this, but jealousy is not one of those things that a human can easily overcome. Y? B/C it comes from deep w/in...probably stems from something that has nothing to do w/u, or something that happened way before u. So either a)get use to it b/c I doubt its gonna stop anytime soon. Which means that even though she claims she'll stop, she'll still sneak and run tabs/check on u behind ur back, while ur sleep or out of the room.  OR u can b) go ahead and keep her around for what she's good for (b/c u do like her) but be prepared for a big falling out/break-up later. Or c) go ahead and break up w/her now...Too many out there that aren't jealous. My 2 cents...
Don Twista View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2008 at 4:05pm
dang if she jealous da day after she told u she love u den u gotta rough future wit her..lol
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic