Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

white, black, pink, oh my =]

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
valkyrie_grrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valkyrie_grrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2008 at 10:27am
Have you ever gone to www.haircrazy.info?  They would LOVE your pics there.  It's a group of people dedicated to crazy funky hair dying.

I also love the blue hair with the blue plugs and the blue martini.  Cute pic.
r4ch3l View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r4ch3l Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2008 at 3:41pm
I cut my hair myself, always.

and I've never even heard of that website, I shall check it out

and thanks, i spazzed when i noticed my plugs matched my hair hehe =]

:::
oh, and i noticed it the picture with the bottle, it looks like i have a bald spot
its really not, its just yellow and the picture made it look..not there

Edited by r4ch3l - January 09 2008 at 3:43pm
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2008 at 12:54am
When you change it next (which I'm sure you will) keep us posted!
zaxwrit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zaxwrit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2008 at 2:01pm
r4ch3l

I love all your colors! You really do wonders with hair.

Ally

Amazon has Wella colors. Here's a link to White Lady

and here are more colors

No affiliate links or anything, I'm not an amazon affiliate. Just bored at work :)
asiabo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asiabo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2008 at 1:15am
i will 2nd the wella white lady!!! it works so very well
Before/After toning with Wella

Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2008 at 6:17am
Thankyou so so much zaxwrit! <3

My hair's not platinum, so should I use the White lady? I have some orange/gold tones I'd like to get rid of, and I no I need to blue based toner, are products with ash in the name blue based?
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2008 at 6:19am
I just read the devoloper isn't included. What volume should I use?
r4ch3l View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r4ch3l Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2008 at 11:02am
I'm in the process of dying...again...(grr at the addiction!)

in between colors are fun though =]

that was in the process of getting rid of the orange
punkrocker18 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote punkrocker18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2008 at 6:43pm
i cant understand how u still have hair on your head!! im also addicted to crazy colours but my hair holds colour really well.. i dyed my hair blue amonth ago and do you think it would come out? nope.. my hair is sooooo ruined atm.. your very lucky!
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2008 at 3:36am
I agree, it must be very resistant. What's next R4ch3l?
r4ch3l View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r4ch3l Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2008 at 11:00am
My hair holds color alright, but I'm a slave to cholesterol treatments and whatnot, so my hair thanks me for that :)

pink!
all over!
with some black extensions

ill post pictures later but im getting a new piercing too and id fancy having both changes in one picture for myspace ^_^ haha
r4ch3l View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r4ch3l Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2008 at 7:14pm
pink!

and it has nothing to do with my hair
but my new septum piercing :)

Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2008 at 7:50pm
Yay my favourite colour! Looks so cool. And man, didn't that piercing hurt?

How much money do you spend on hair dye?!? LOL
BlackLace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2008 at 3:48pm
Wow! I love love love the pink on you. Sorry if you've already mentioned this, but what brand of dye do you use?
r4ch3l View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r4ch3l Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2008 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by Ally<3 Ally<3 wrote:

Yay my favourite colour! Looks so cool. And man, didn't that piercing hurt?

How much money do you spend on hair dye?!? LOL

I think I'm actually keeping it pink for a while
well, I added some purple a day or two ago
but i wanted to match my friend X]

andddd
I don't know really. Since Hot Topic is no longer going to carry Special Effects (to answer the other question), it was on sale for like 6 bucks a bottle. So probably..hm..I know i'd have well over 100$ worth of dye if I had bought all my pretty colors at regular price, well, whatever 15 x 11 is, haha, plus my bleach, which was 16 since i got a 1lb container. Then my permanent dyes and developers were between $2-7 bottles a piece, then if you want to get into things like mixing bowls, tint brushes, and foil and whatnot, add a few more bucks.

I feel better about my addiction if I don't actually add it all up :)

but it's still wayyy cheaper then a pro doing it

haha
paper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2008 at 5:59pm
Love the pink, very cool!

Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2008 at 4:18am
My phone calculator almost shat itself trying to figure that math out. LOL
r4ch3l View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r4ch3l Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2008 at 11:40am
haha
yeah, i was trying to figure it out again and i said forget it.

95% of my money, i realized, i spend on stuff to alter my body.
whether it be hair dye or body jewelry.

i found it amazingly humorous honestly, but hey, i'm self teaching/learning so i feel like every 20 i put down on hair products just makes it more obvious i WILL go to cosmetology school ya know?
r4ch3l View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r4ch3l Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2008 at 11:46am
and here's after i added the purple i mentioned

BlackLace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2008 at 9:39pm

I had a feeling it was Special Effects :) Love the new look too.

And man, is your hair strong or what. If I coloured mine that much, I don't think I'd have any left to colour lol.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic