Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone with Long Hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Kitty Kat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kitty Kat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2009 at 7:27pm
Scrunching went fine. I kind of have those S-waves in my hair so the oil and scrunching work well. I generally wear it different every day. My usual pattern is I wash it every other night. I'll usually wear it down the next day and up the day after in one fashion or another. I haven't used any heat on it for years. I'm trying to get a picture posted but am having problems. I think the file is too big. Anyway, when I get it figured out, I'll put it on the long hair site. That's usually where I hang out. And I see you go there too.
Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pburgh56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2009 at 7:54pm
Definately I cant wait to see a picture. Im glad scrunching went well and imsooo glad u have a great styling schedule :) what hairstyle sight are u talking about?
Kitty Kat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kitty Kat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2009 at 5:35am

The Long Hair Support forum. You have a few topics on there including whether people like their hair played with.

Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pburgh56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2009 at 7:29am
Hahahah yeah that was a fun topic to post lol. Do u like yours played with? lol. I cant wait to see pics of ur hair :)
barbz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barbz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2011 at 1:27pm
You go girl grow that hair. I,m not that age but my aunt is and she doesn't let age stop her from having her long her she always teases me saying dont think i dont got it too lol.
i'm all for growing your hair. yes there may be special care you have to give it etc. but the joy of having long hair is simply amazing.
Take care of yourself and that hairWink
AutumnLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AutumnLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2012 at 6:17am
I am a newbie here.  I will be 51 this October and have nearly waist length hair.  I have some silver coming in at my temples and have recently decided to let it grow and see just how long it will get.  It's been just over two years since my last hair cut. For the life of me I can't understand this mindset that so many people seem to have about a "woman of a certain age" having long hair.  If you like it, take care of it and it is healthy then let it grow!  It has to be well maintaned tho.  Get it trimmed when the ends are split and use some conditioner. 
If you over 40 and have long hair, bravo!  I think a woman with long hair is a beautiful thing!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic