Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

To get curly/wavy hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
geminikitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geminikitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To get curly/wavy hair
    Posted: January 17 2008 at 11:16pm
Well, I was just going to post on 2 things I just recently started using that help me get wavy/curly hair. I usually straighten my hair because I hate how my hair naturally is, but I'm giving it a break for a while to grow out and stuff. The products are this Charles Worthington 2nd Day Hair Mud and I usually mix that with Catwalk Catfight putty that comes in a circular blue container. All I do is put the products in random groups and twist it and then blowdry and it comes out looking like I used an iron. I just thought if you're lazy like me, this is a good way to start out on getting a cute hairstyle 
geminikitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geminikitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2008 at 11:17pm
oh, and when I mean random groups and twist, I just grab a small chunk of hair and twirl it around my finger 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic