Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Placement diagrams

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
loveextensions View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveextensions Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Placement diagrams
    Posted: January 18 2008 at 3:21pm
I've just recently purchased I-tip hair extensions which I hope to be able to apply with the help of a friend using micro rings.  Does anyone know where I can find  a placement diagram?  I can put in the first row but I don't know how place the next rows??  Thanks - looking for answers so that I can do this myself and save a pile of $$$$.
mokipono View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mokipono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2008 at 8:30pm
This pattern is for wefts, but you can still use it. You will want to put the hair strands in with even, neatly parted rows. The x's on the side of the head is where each of the 3 rows will start. Sorry this diagram is so messy, the diagram I wanted to use wouldn't download into the post.

Edited by mokipono - January 20 2008 at 9:10pm
loveextensions View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveextensions Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2008 at 9:34pm
Thanks so much for your help.  I can't quite make out what happens on the top/upper back of the head - is that area where no extensions are to be placed?  Thanks - really appreciate your help
LuckieDuckies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuckieDuckies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2008 at 11:08pm
yourhairshop.com has a good placement tutorial on there for fusion install.  which should work in your case.  you should check it out
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2008 at 10:15am
yes...the demo at yourhairshop is an excellent placement and parting guide...complete with lots of pictures and instructions

Edited by sherrie215 - January 21 2008 at 10:15am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic