Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New do for Halle Berry

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New do for Halle Berry
    Posted: January 22 2008 at 5:17pm
Awful, but no doubt a first step back to the short do.

Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2008 at 7:09pm
      Comparatively, it's horrible. I didn't think she'd do this. Dead Bob
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2008 at 7:30pm
I've pretty much felt that any growth Halle Berry had in recent years was put there by a hairstylist. But my first thought when looking at this photo was that she's wearing a wig to try and hide from photographers. Was there any text accompanying the photo? Where did you find the photo?
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2008 at 8:03pm
That's a mistake -- either by her, for buying the wig it is, or her hairdresser, for doing it to her.

I've said it myself several times -- she could look good with any hairstyle.
I may have just been proven wrong.
jaw5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaw5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2008 at 9:07pm
I don't think it is as bad as a lot of people think.  I think it could be better, but it is not awful.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2008 at 9:14pm
I have to agree with Jaw5; it doesn't look that bad; I think it's just uber-curly; I don't think she cut it.
HAWG
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2008 at 3:31pm
http://www.celebrity-babies.com/2008/01/halle-berry-2.html
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2008 at 8:00pm
HAWG
Ben C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2008 at 7:14am
So the consensus is that this is a real haircut and not just a wig?  In some ways it's hard to believe since she has had longish hair for so long now.  Someone mentioned this as a first step back to the short do....I'd say it's almost all the way back.  Granted it's not a pixie but that looks like a short haircut.  If you straightened it out, I still don't think it would be much past her chin.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2008 at 8:48am
I guess we have to wait and see for a bit for the next set of pics.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2008 at 8:58am
We'll I'll defend Halle (and my username) and say that I tentatively like it. It's very hard to tell from that pic, a side view with glasses and no makeup. But Halle is gorgeous and wears short styles really well, and if anyone could make that work, she could. Looking forward to more pictures.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2008 at 10:22am
New pics. Accompanying text below.

Being pregnant is hard work! There’s the constant discomfort, the unpredictable moods, and that whole “baby in your stomach” thing. So Halle Berry opted to make life a little easier by getting a low-maintenance hairdo.

The “Monster’s Ball” actress showed off her new coif yesterday while stepping out with her bodyguard to do a little running around in Universal City, California.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2008 at 4:23pm
Hmmm, not a fan - looks like a "monster ball" alright
dalton1216 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalton1216 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2008 at 7:32pm
I love it I want my hair like that!
jaw5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaw5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2008 at 2:43pm
I am curious to see if she will keep it this way or go back to a pixie
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2008 at 10:57pm
Who knows too bad I was liken the longer look.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2008 at 3:15pm
Looking more like a real style and less like a Shirley Temple/Ronald Mcdonald wig on Jan. 27.

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2008 at 8:12pm
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2008 at 5:53am
I think it's really cute. Think outside the square.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2008 at 11:32pm
Not sure what I think. It looks like a big puff ball. Oh well what are you going to do just wait and see what is next.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic