Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

COLOR FIX QUESTION?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rebekah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebekah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: COLOR FIX QUESTION?
    Posted: January 29 2008 at 12:30pm
It's going to make your hair brassy no matter what.  The neutralizer is used at the end correct?  It's used to see if you have removed all the color or not.  Once you get all the color removed, then you can redye the hair or bleach it depending on what you are planning to do. 

Since you have already done a color correction to your hair recently? then I 'd recommend that you strand test first to see if your hair can handle the colorfix without breakage.  Wait a few days, watch the strand test, as it takes a few days to see how the hair is going to respond.  Good luck and hope this helps.

Rebekah
Check out My Hobby Shop!
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5372710
*Annette* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Annette* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2008 at 4:14am
Last time I used colour oops and thought it was great, this time I hvae color fix to try so am looking for some advise on how best to use it as on other sites there has been conflicting adviseConfused - something baout not using the neutraliser????

So basically how do it do it so it doesnt go brassy etc?

Thanks
Annette xxx

www.2swim4life.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic