Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

if rappers were nba players?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: if rappers were nba players?
    Posted: November 28 2008 at 6:14am
I would replace Jay-Z with Nas.

Jay-Z = Gilbert Arenas, like Gilbert he kept tellin everybody he was the best and many started believing him.

Edited by jamaicakid85 - November 28 2008 at 6:16am

Waves(2001-Present)
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2008 at 7:56pm
OT: But is funny how many ball players tryin'/tried to be rappers: Shaq, Kobe, AI, C-Webb..Artest did his lil singing ting..
slickpulla45 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slickpulla45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2008 at 4:55pm
these are my top 5  rapper/nba player  comparisons   :
1.jay-z=michael jordan(hate to admit it but jay's mike jordan just look at his stats platinum albums sold=mike jordans rings,own shoe, comeback from retirement.
2.biggie=shaq((as soon as he entered the game he was a big ass force to be reckoned wit)
3.eminem=larry bird (do i really need to explain he was jus killin brothas on the court same like eminem on wut he did to this rap game he was killin them lyrically n storytellin wise)
4.fabolous=vince carter (fabs always been one of my fav rappers eversince he came in the game same goes to vince 1 of my fav bball playas  one of the most  exiciting n****s  in the game  2 me personally  when  he dropped  "breathe" dat was like vince dunking on dat 7 foot french dude in da olympics crazy! fab has the potential to not be good but to be great he like vince he dont play wit enuff passion i mean look at his last album and 1st single it was okay but it couldve been betta too many features there was only like 2-3 songs with him alone)

all i cudd think of rite now i'll try to come up with more if yall got any post urs up  holla back 1

Edited by slickpulla45 - January 31 2008 at 5:10pm
get familiar..if it dont
make money it dont make sense¢
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic