Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone tried Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
glittergirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glittergirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone tried Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup
    Posted: February 09 2008 at 5:14am
Hi!

Hope you are all doing great.

Has anyone around here tried Luminess Air Airbrush makeup. I saw an infomercial and it looks cool. I know they use airbrush makeup much more these days for TV, but have never known anyone who's used it w/ a home system.

Anyone?

If so:
How does the makeup feel?
Does it really last 8-10 hours w/o touchups?
Does it clog your pores?
Did you break out or notice more acne than usual?
How close were you able to match your skin w/ mixing the foundations they gave you?

I'd love to know if it really gives the great coverage that they state it does.

I don't usually trust infomercials!

Thanks,
Nat

Edited by glittergirl - February 09 2008 at 5:21am
Visit me and hear my music: MySpace | Official Site
Luvbug6315 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luvbug6315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2008 at 2:08pm
I have heard of it, but haven't/don't know anyone who has tried it. let us know if you find out/try it and how it is!
AriezCurlz24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AriezCurlz24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 9:08am

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!! go with the pro's and the bigger companies... www.temptu.com , www.dinar.com  ... These are professionals with a ton of experience that have similar systems .... luminess air is fly by night company with a very vague website, that basicaly sends you right to checkout BUYBUYBUY .... BTW im a photographer and these  infomercials  are softly lit  with lens fliters and photoshop retouching. DON'T BE FOOLED LADIES ! There are good airbrushing  makeup systems  they give you flawless skin  just research them  .....Anything on an infomercial will be hard to get your money back if you are displeased with the product...   

ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 4:35pm
Sleepy
HeatherLUMair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeatherLUMair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2009 at 1:47pm
Superior Quality

Thats funny....Luminess Air outsold and outperformed their predecessors Temptu and Dinair within the first month, we are not a fly by night company and have been proudly serving our customers since 2007.  Contact the Luminess Air Customer Care for Answers to your questions....I just have always found it funny when someone puts down one product in a blog, and then turns around and tells you to buy the other brand!  Honestly ladies, we all want the new and improved and Luminess Air provides that.  Contact Luminess Customer Care at 877-749-5777 we want to ensure that your questions are meet and that you are well taken care of!  Heather K.

Edited by HeatherLUMair - June 17 2009 at 1:56pm
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2009 at 6:24am
Ermm
laurieG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laurieG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2009 at 1:36pm
I have never used it, but would be highly interested in the results
Jo2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jo2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2010 at 11:45pm
See:

http://umbstyle.com/26299.html
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic