Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

YourHairShop

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
SUMMERlee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUMMERlee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2008 at 3:02pm
oh
yeah i do want to wear more itips than the amount of tracks i have now, but i didnt think about how tips can be different sizes >.<

but thanks for the reply, i just whatched a youtube demo video that shows the tease i tips on some blonde womans hair, and the pieces look pretty big, and she put them far apart.
so maybe i dont need so many after all. :D
MissDeanna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissDeanna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2008 at 10:16pm

Hi, all!

I had to register and say thanks to all of you for posting such great info. I just installed Tease extensions 3 days ago and they are amazing. I have tried nearly every method and I've purchased very pricey hair that disappointed me. So far, my tease hair is silky soft, smooth, and tangle free.
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2008 at 10:23pm
Welcome MissDeanna! Glad to hear you are happy with your hair extensions, post some pictures for us if you get a chance!Smile
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2008 at 9:01pm
I have a question about the Tease hair extensions, what do they mean by approx. 40 pieces? Does tha hair come cut in little pieces/sections? And if so how big/long are tha sections?
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2008 at 9:10pm

You must be looking at the pre-tipped individual strands, either I tipped for using with microrings or shrinkies, or U-tipped which is for fusion.  These are bundles into little groups of hair and have a glued tip on the end. And there are approx 40 pieces  per ounce. (18 or 22 inches long)

The weft hair is one long track, like a curtain of hair. And is a 4 ounce package. (20 inches long)
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2008 at 10:15pm

Oh ok thanks sherrie, jus wonderin' what that was, I kno what wefts are, jus couldn't figure out what they meant

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic