Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sea Sick Pomade

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Jkid3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2008 at 11:31pm
yo Ant man, u heard bout that barber out in Cali that knocked out Suge?? i was wondering think u could put that work in on du' as well lmao! holla back.
when in Doubt..Wolf it out!

Before I Self Destruct - February 3, 2008

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/7914/dsc00375dj5.jpg
WanaWave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WanaWave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2008 at 7:04pm
yo cud i get one of those free samples cuz i was feelin da same way
NDATRAP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDATRAP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2008 at 11:44am
this topic is old. contact ant by im or go to the website. he may still gives away samples

Edited by NDATRAP - December 19 2008 at 11:46am
ALL I HAVE N THIS WORLD IZ MY WAVES N MY WORD N I BREAK THEM 4 NO ONE
WanaWave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WanaWave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2008 at 12:35pm
o ight thanx
kachi17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kachi17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2009 at 11:51pm
can you send me some too plz
Ken:Killa_Waves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken:Killa_Waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2009 at 10:10pm
dats funny cuz its been a month sice i've ordered and no seasick and he won't reply to any of my messages. i got ripped off and all da promises about its cumin seem to be false rite about now. i got had out of 10 dollars :-(
!DA NEW GUY! xxxxxxxx !DA NEW GUY!
notoriousdrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notoriousdrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2009 at 11:32pm
good looking ^^ i was ded gonna buy this stuff but i heard everybody saying how long it was gnna take to ship.For right now ima just kick it natural cc and water
Do you know do you know do you know>?
Strokem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strokem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2011 at 5:38pm
Hey man can you send me a free sample my email is sirwedd@yahoo.com
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2011 at 2:48pm
He doesn't log on as much anymore. His products are overpriced. Your best bet is to use some carrot creme
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
big reed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big reed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2012 at 10:52pm
hey i"am new to this  and i was wondering if anybody out there ever used or heard of anybody useing this 360wave formula cd package that mundus@360hairwavesguide.com is selling this where he supose to be able to show you all the tricks of the trade about getting that 360 look if anyone has infomation about this subject please e-mail me at majorreed40@yahoo.com thanks for your time
big reed
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2012 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by big reed big reed wrote:

hey i"am new to this  and i was wondering if anybody out there ever used or heard of anybody useing this 360wave formula cd package that mundus@360hairwavesguide.com is selling this where he supose to be able to show you all the tricks of the trade about getting that 360 look if anyone has infomation about this subject please e-mail me at majorreed40@yahoo.com thanks for your time

Don't waste your money on it?
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
freddysmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freddysmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2012 at 9:38pm
Agreed.  Everything you need to know about creating waves, the products to use, the brushing techniques if FREE on this forum.  Wave your hard earned money.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic