Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sea Sick Pomade

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
doctah1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doctah1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sea Sick Pomade
    Posted: February 14 2008 at 6:16pm
i recently looked at Ant Green's website, and saw his sea sick pomade. has any one ever used this??? and if i do get it is it worth the $10???
RJizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2008 at 7:17pm

I got me some. Its all natural which i like, holds my hair good, and its non greasy, and the can goes a long way. Do i think its worth the 10? Definitely for the first time. Just see how u like it. I must admit tho, Sportin waves gold still my personal favorite.

Edited by RJizzle - February 14 2008 at 7:19pm
doctah1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doctah1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2008 at 7:32pm
i dont know because this carrot creame is doin pretty good right now by itself. and my mom's kind of skeptical about buying things over the internet because of past experiences
Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2008 at 7:54pm
As many people as I gave SeaSick to on HB, I would expect this post to be flooded with responses. Good thing I check in every so often.

doctah 1, I will send you a free mini sample so that you can be the judge for yourself.

Just emeil me with your forum name and address.

SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2008 at 8:00pm
GVYLL actually tried some and posted a thread with his results. I believe chrisdogg did the same as well and had great results too.

Edited by SupaFresh208 - February 14 2008 at 8:01pm
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
doctah1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doctah1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2008 at 8:19pm
thank you Mr. Green =]

watch my mom start trippen like, "who sent you this!? dont go given our address out to strangers he could be a serial killer!" yada yada yada lol

Edited by doctah1 - February 14 2008 at 8:24pm
T Keezy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T Keezy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2008 at 9:39pm
i was just about to email him about this
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2008 at 10:13pm
As many people as he gave samples too I was never one of them. Its all cool though. I got the dough set a side to order some in like a week.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
RJizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2008 at 12:05am

I think evryone should try it. I havnt read many bad reviews. Its real good for heavy wolfin.

doctah1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doctah1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2008 at 7:27pm
im supposed to get a sample from him then ill try it out
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2008 at 8:27am
Originally posted by wave connection wave connection wrote:

I received my sample of SeaSick the end of last week.  It took around a week for me to get the sample, since it was mailed from Berkeley, CA to North Carolina.  When I opened the envelope, I found a small white container that was taped closed with the pomade in it.  I opened the container and examined the product.  I was pleasantly surpised to see that the pomade wasn't thick, but more importantly, it lacked the onerous viscidity that is common to many pomades.  It also smelled nice.  I closed the container and put the pomade away, until I had time to use it.  Well, I tried SeaSick this morning and I like the product.  It has good hold and brings out my hair's texture, leaving it with a healthy clean look.  When I brushed it in, it spread smoothly and evenly.  Even more surpising was that it sets/dries fast.  After having my wave caps on for only 30 minutes, my waves were ready to go.  From what I can tell from my initial usage, SeaSick is not your ordinary pomade, but a wave product trailblazer. 
RicanSpinna15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RicanSpinna15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2008 at 9:06am
ant i send my address to ur email for a free sample of seasick and dat shea butter
im spinnin comin for dta top 10
Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2008 at 12:14am
Originally posted by RicanSpinna15 RicanSpinna15 wrote:

ant i send my address to ur email for a free sample of seasick and dat shea butter

Thanks for your interest. Currently I mailed and passed out all of my sample supplies and can't really say when or if I'll have anymore.

However, I take pride in having good customers service and will try my best to either provide samples in the future or make a smaller size SeaSicks thats a little less costly.

Thanks for your support.

757prince View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 757prince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2008 at 8:21pm
do u think u could send me a mini sample? the address is 583 sumner road, carlisle PA
AARON213 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AARON213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2008 at 10:56pm
what the website cause im tryin to get some seasick??
Jkid3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2008 at 12:06am
whats in it?
when in Doubt..Wolf it out!

Before I Self Destruct - February 3, 2008

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/7914/dsc00375dj5.jpg
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2008 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by Jkid3 Jkid3 wrote:

whats in it?

Seasick is made from candellia wax, jojoba oil, and shea butter.

Edited by wave connection - May 20 2008 at 12:42pm
DUB-C
Jkid3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2008 at 8:36pm
no sh*t? hah, no petroleum huh...i wonder....i'd like to try some but i see a few guys had problems never getting it or taking forever to. $12.95 is a hefty price too! anyone wanna sell me lol?
when in Doubt..Wolf it out!

Before I Self Destruct - February 3, 2008

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/7914/dsc00375dj5.jpg
AARON213 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AARON213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2008 at 12:04am
where can you get seasick??
Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2008 at 11:06pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic