Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I need help deciding on a style

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MollyPug101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MollyPug101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I need help deciding on a style
    Posted: February 19 2008 at 9:42pm
This is a picture of me from a few years ago. It's the most modern picture I have of me on this computer, but my hair's different. The red has grown out but the top of my hair's been lightened. This means he underside is dark brown, but he top is kind of blondish brown. Also, it's a little past my shoulders now. Anyways, I'm thinking of getting my hair cut short again. I want it to look more edgy than polished, but I don't want to take too much time to style it. I'm fine with product, but I hate blowdrying my hair. What kind of hairstyles would work with my thick, wavy hair?
tmarisco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmarisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2008 at 10:49pm
I don't know how short you're planning on going, but you look like you have a face that could carry off a lot of lengths. Earlier in this forum, someone posted this haircut: http://hairstyles.hairboutique.com/gallery/tom_carson_SV_42.jpg

And I think it's FABULOUS.

BUT, I'm not a stylist, so I don't know how much maintainence you would need to get this sort of look. Since the style is kinda flippy and piece, I think you could maybe get away with minimal styling, but I just don't know. Good luck!

-t
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic