Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

college or highschool??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ima Try View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ima Try Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: college or highschool??
    Posted: February 20 2008 at 7:34pm
wat do u think is better, college or highschool and why? i really wanna know, im in highschool right now
Jkid3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2008 at 12:34am
lol, neither son..well takin it back, i hated high school. i managed to be more about myself and my close crew then on tha scene wit da otha mindless bammas. hated it cuz at a certain point i struggled like sh*t and there was nobody who genuinely wanted to help..i switched up hustled thru, graduated and aint look back. college is more or less better cuz kats are more matured if i do say so myself..idono maybe me im different, the best way i can describe my sh*t is i was given the game at an early age. college is paid for and you can choose to be there or not.

if i could go back to h.s. or if i did right now..i'd be gettin' girls lyk woah and jus shuttin' sh*t down on da scene, i was gon say play sports but nah, da only sport im interested in is boxing and im doing that now.

Edited by Jkid3 - February 21 2008 at 12:37am
when in Doubt..Wolf it out!

Before I Self Destruct - February 3, 2008

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/7914/dsc00375dj5.jpg
Revolutionist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Revolutionist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2008 at 10:49am
I cant wait until I graduate from HS in May. Thing thing I hate most about HS is that as soon as you start dating a girl, your business goes across the entire school like wildfire.
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2008 at 9:52pm
^^ Same sh*t in college, well I go to a smaller college so everyone knew who I messed with even if I tried to be discrete. I prefer college more but there's so many immature n****s out there to f**k up a good thing. But girls in college are WAY better than girls in the High. I'm gonna miss college though, Im in my junior year and because I got my sh*t done early I graduate this may Big%20smileCry.

The college experience is where you seperate real n****s from bitch n****s. If your like me, your going off to a college and staying on-campus away from home and making it on your own with little or no help from your family.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2008 at 11:49am
I think college is better because the niccas in the hs I went to mess around to much and do dumb sh*t but in college people are chill and act like adults
Frizzle1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frizzle1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 8:12am

COLLEGE. WAY BETTER THAN HIGHSCHOOL. HANDS DOWN.

Why? Waaaaaay more freedom. less drama. U don't need to go to everyclass. Teachers don't care. They are already gettin paid. However, because they don't care, it is YOUR responsibility to care. Keep ontopo of your grades.

Need i even have to bring up the social aspect of college? My school is not even that big in school spirit but i'll be damned if there ain't atleast 1 party/kickback poppin off every day. I dorm now. Wish i did it sooner now that i am a senior.

Thats what its all about tho. U have all the privelages of an adult with limited responsibilities but you have to stay on top of your sh*t. It's your sole responsibility now. In a way, your not just learning your selected course of study in college. You're learning how to be an adult.

-out.
findmewitwaves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote findmewitwaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2008 at 10:35pm
got my ass out of hs in a minute. my girlfriend moved so then i got my ged at 16 ( class of 06 ) and never looked back. im hitting up college now and should graduate this year with my bachelors degree in computer science ( computers are the sh*t ). the only thing i hate about college is the tuition. damn scholarships don't cover sh*t and i end up paying 1k every 8 weeks. the college i go to has adults that are my dads age so don't mess around with them unless they look good. those honey's at gsu are fine as hell. you walk into the school, you see about 8 honey's that are dime material.

highschool has nothin on college ya herd. also, to be honest, college is easier than highschool! i take 3 classes, each of them are once a week. Monday's,Tuesday's,and Wednesday's ( 5pm - 10 pm but we usually get out around 7 or 8 pm) . after that im off for the rest of the week.  unlike highschool, which you have to work your ass off to just pass a class. i remember the times i was strugglin in math class ( every damn day M-F, wake up at 6am get back at home around 4pm ( my dad gets home before i do! ) just to make a c in the class because anything lower was failing. that was the end for me because thats some bull sh*t.
got them waves in the back
C-fiftie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-fiftie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2008 at 5:09pm
anyways im still in HS, its aite but u guys are deff correct, peeps is maddd immature and sometimes disrespectful, but im lookin forward to college though.
"I don't follow waves,I let the waves follow me"

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/4990/backside3ln3.jpg" />[/URL]

dothdamnthang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dothdamnthang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2008 at 7:22pm
 Good Luck in the future to you all In high school or College... But now days you need a College Ed to get a good Job 
C-fiftie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-fiftie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2008 at 7:43pm
yea werd 2 that and thanks for the gl
"I don't follow waves,I let the waves follow me"

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/4990/backside3ln3.jpg" />[/URL]

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic