Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Before and after time.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
tmarisco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmarisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2008 at 10:44am
Yeah, I agree with you about the bangs, loves. I LOVE the way it looks now, but when I go in for a trim, I plan to shorten the front a bit. 
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2008 at 7:09am
Thumbs%20UpThumbs%20UpThumbs%20Up

Agree!  WOW!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2008 at 4:56am
Went from "not bad" to "wow".  Glad you like it and agree short hair is sexy on women.   Personally, I think you could go a little shorter with the bangs but that is just my pererence.
tmarisco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmarisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2008 at 1:24am
So my stylist was REALLY hesitant to cut my hair so short. I talked her into it and I LOVE it. I didn't go as short in the front as Keira has it, but I think that the length that I have it in the front suits my face well. Let me know what you think

New ME!!
It was hard to get a picture that shows the back a little bit. But, the back is really short (for me)! I love it

These "after" pictures are after a  bit of drinken..so please forgive any slovenliness of my appearance. Even with my hair messed up (which is perfect for this style, really) I hope you get the idea of what my new style looks like.

I love it. Short hair is so frikkin sexy.

Edited by tmarisco - February 21 2008 at 1:26am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic