Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Extensions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JEANNIE-COS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEANNIE-COS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Extensions
    Posted: February 28 2008 at 9:08am
Hi everyone,
My name is Jeannie & I'm a 39 yr old living 20 miles from Pittsburgh Pa.I'm new to this site & I love it so far. I've found alot of information that I could not find elsewhere. I have a question about hair extensions. I've just had extensions applied by the weft, braid sewin method. It's only been a week since I had them put in. So far so good. I bought Sassy Silk from Sally's Beauty Supply. Does anyone know if these are any good? Also, I found this new website for Batistone hair extensions. They are appied with adhesive tape & look very natural & smooth with not bumps. I was told that that Do Not damage the hair in any way & will last 3-6 months. Has anyone tried these yet or heard anything about them? I know that it is a new method. I need help. PLEASE... Confused

Edited by JEANNIE-COS - February 28 2008 at 12:12pm
lacey girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lacey girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2008 at 7:28am
HI HONEY,THESE ARE CALLED SKIN WEFTS, INVISIBLE WEFTS, ETC. I SUPPLY THEM IN MY SHOP AND THEY ARE MARVELOUS. YOU SHOULD FALL IN LOVE WITH THEM. APPLICATION IS FAIRLY SIMPLE AND REMOVAL IS EASY ALSO, IT DOESN'T DAMAGE YOUR HAIR, AS YOU NATURAL HAIR IS STILL ABLE TO GROW OUT FROM THE WEFT. IF YOU HAVE DAMAGED HAIR, I WOULD GO WITH THE SKIN WEFTS INSTEAD OF FUSION.. GOOD LUCK SWEETS..

LACEWIGSNHAIRPRODUCTS.IOFFER.COM
ESSENTIALLACEWIGS.COM
SOPHIA
bethy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bethy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 9:00pm
where can i learn more? do you sell them online?
bethy :)
chicsurfs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chicsurfs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2008 at 10:46am
Originally posted by lacey girl lacey girl wrote:

HI HONEY,THESE ARE CALLED SKIN WEFTS, INVISIBLE WEFTS, ETC. I SUPPLY THEM IN MY SHOP AND THEY ARE MARVELOUS. YOU SHOULD FALL IN LOVE WITH THEM. APPLICATION IS FAIRLY SIMPLE AND REMOVAL IS EASY ALSO, IT DOESN'T DAMAGE YOUR HAIR, AS YOU NATURAL HAIR IS STILL ABLE TO GROW OUT FROM THE WEFT. IF YOU HAVE DAMAGED HAIR, I WOULD GO WITH THE SKIN WEFTS INSTEAD OF FUSION.. GOOD LUCK SWEETS..

LACEWIGSNHAIRPRODUCTS.IOFFER.COM
ESSENTIALLACEWIGS.COM
SOPHIA

where can you get these for wholesale prices? Is the hair already pre tapped? Or do we do that, more info please?

TY
Could use all the advice needed when buying hair wholesale, and where to learn how to do hair fusion, and mini link extensions.
linuxox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linuxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2008 at 3:12pm
Could you please tell us more about this method,and how much they costs,i'm mostly interested in 20"-22"long,and do you send them over seas?I live in Europe.
bloominhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bloominhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2009 at 3:04pm
Hi I own Bloominhair in Uniontown Pa My site is http//bloominhair.weebly.com I do healthy hair extensions  by Ultatress we do full aplacations and removal our # is  724-434-5566 if you ever want them done we have the best pricing in the area...
Bloominhair Salon Uniontown Pa

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bloominhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2009 at 3:05pm
And yes I could send them but it can take up to two weeks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bloominhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2009 at 3:07pm

I also supply and sell hair please check out my site

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic