Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

fast hair growth questions***

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Poison Apple View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poison Apple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: fast hair growth questions***
    Posted: February 28 2008 at 11:42am
hey all i have a question that i hope someone can answer or maybe a few people.
ok here goes *takes deep breathe*

is there any food or anyway you can speed hair growth?

thanks for your time any help would be much apreciated.
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2008 at 1:16pm
Hey Poison Apple, sorry everyone for my absence... To answer your question, no, there isn't anything that can speed up growth, except changes in seasons (Hair grows faster in the summertime) and the average rate for a person is 6 inches a year. Does this help?
my LJ, 40 inches long
johannah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johannah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2010 at 12:48am
my hair was growing ridiculously slow and im talking 2" per year with just one 1/2" trim so call it 2.5".

I started taking 1 centum, 1 folic acid and 1 natrol hair and nails and I am now getting just short of an inch a month. I have only been doing this for 3 months and it has taken that long to start seeing results.

nearly waist and growing to hip!
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2010 at 5:22am
Hi Johannah,

Thanks for sharing.  I especially appreciate you explaining how long it took your hair to start growing.   This is a common situation when the hair has not been growing quickly.  Once you find a good diet, supplement or other hair growth aide it can take the hair awhile to adjust and start growing.  However, when patient and with the right foods, programs, vitamins...etc...hair will start to grow.  At least in the majority of cases.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
johnrambo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnrambo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2011 at 5:00am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic