Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sensationnel Premium Now Indian Collection

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sensationnel Premium Now Indian Collection
    Posted: February 29 2008 at 6:58pm
Any one eva use tha Sensationnel Premium Now Indian Collection? If I'm not mistaken thas tha hair that gets wavy/curly when wet. If anyones used it, when tha hair is wavy/curly, how to you get it back to tha straight/dry state? Do you straighten/flat iron it? Jus how's tha hair in general LOL
Weave Master View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weave Master Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 29 2008 at 9:14pm
I would say to flat iron the hair. I have seen the hair though. But I know innvesting in some good quality human hair migh tbe your best bet so you can transform when you want and that way you know you can use the hair how you want and get your money,s worth.
Public.fotki.com/1marilyn1 (Check out my work)
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 29 2008 at 9:53pm
True, but I don't got that kinda money honey LOL A broke, strugglin' college student right here lookin' fa somethin' ta las a month..Jus need a change
Weave Master View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weave Master Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2008 at 10:33am
Then you should be alright then. Just read the instuctions  on the hair to see how much heat to use and what to do to get back the curl for that hair.
Public.fotki.com/1marilyn1 (Check out my work)
jerzee23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerzee23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2009 at 6:49pm
I actually have the premium now indian collection hair in now and its nice but it just requires a lot of maintenance. you can straighten it with a flat iron but it doesnt become completely straight and if you do decide to straighten it i would suggest covering it up with like a shower cap while you're outdoors because otherwise it will become frizzy and wavy and one more thing, you should put lots of shine mousse and shine serum on it to make it more manageable.i hope i answered your question
--5wag
missC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2009 at 5:39pm
okay i dont kno what they're talkin bout but i absolutely loved the indian now collection... get the wet deep it was great... i left it in for about 6 weeks and the hair was sooooo soft i couldnt believe it... u just have to kno how to take care of weaves, like  keeping as minimal product in ur hair as possible, cause thats what makes the hair start to tangle
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic