Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HEEEEEELP!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HEEEEEELP!!!!!
    Posted: March 02 2008 at 12:10am
we (Kimberlee and I) have a trip to our home state  planned for late march (day after easter) and she has said she is absolutley cutting her hair SHORT before the trip
and has also said it will be "SHORTER IN BACK THAN EVER"
at the moment she wants a usual bob but wants it "stacked high up and lots of short layers"    i cant get what she means    she says she wants the fron a little shorter but the back alot shorter to her neck and starting layers up high she said she wants this cut "not to be sooo bobby"
can anyone imagine what she means and perhaps find me pics ASAP
AGAIN   LONGISH FRONT, BACK STACKED UP HIGH WITH LOTS OF SHORT LAYERS CUT TO HER NECKLINE      please please help me out!!!!!
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2008 at 12:08pm
I threw two picks of how my wifes is cut on your other thread, go there and check them out.

Also check out this site.... it has tons of different edgy hairstyles sorted by length.

bibe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bibe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2008 at 12:11pm
I'd say that the pictures conrad posted in your other post are a good starting point. Does Kim have thick hair? If so and she wants it not so'bobby', ask the stylist to puts lots of layers in, and maybe even a side swept bang since Kim has shown interest in bangs.
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2008 at 3:48pm
she actually mentioned side bangs yesterday  but who knows btw she has thick straight hair so layers will look good- she also just said she wants it to feel really thin in back and lay against her head close
can anone else find me good pics????
what i am looking for i cant find  something that is short short and gets longer with no severe lines and not too much buzzed   but some buzzed on bottom is ok
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2008 at 9:29pm

Hard to tell what she's describing as "stacked" hasn't been used that much recently to describe a hairstyle.  My wife used to have her hair stacked 25 years ago.  I'm thinking she might mean something like this:

Or maybe this

or this

Last one

Let me know if we're getting close.

Edited by HAWG - March 03 2008 at 9:41pm
HAWG
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2008 at 10:08pm
Just found this link

which describes what stacked is as does this one

Also found these pictures

HAWG
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2008 at 3:48pm
this one is one I LIKE i am printing it out to showe her
she said its possible tomorrow or thursday (possible!!)
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2008 at 4:59pm

this i think would be ultra cute on her too.   do you agree?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4R2i5y18NE

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2008 at 8:39pm

I like them both.  What's she want done with bangs?

HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic