Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

_Princess_'s Hair Journal

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2009 at 10:14pm
Man I can't wait til the summer or at least get warmer out so I can rock my short looks lol
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2009 at 5:40pm
Ok so now I have to find a solution/a better way to wear my hair b/c I've noticed that my edges are starting to thin out and the LAST thing I need is more thinning out.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2009 at 5:53pm
I just did a co-wash, now gonna apply my moisture & protein leave-ins and then probably 2nite I'mma braid up my hair, if not 2nite, 2morra
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2009 at 5:14pm
Aight well I just braided up my hair for this week.  Loving the heat!! Don't want it to go away.  My hair normally is in 12 braids, and they mad small as is, 2day I got 15, still very skinny lil ones.

One day, if I have enough free time on my hands, I wanna try doing box braids w/ tha bulk braiding hair to see how that all works, I have it set out in my mind, just gotta do it and see if it works out right.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2009 at 10:51pm
Aight well I've decided that for tha summer, I'll be wearing my hair short. Which means trying short looks, which I haven't had much of or had my hair short for long.

I'm gonna be trying a bob, kinda asymmetrical-ish and I have 2 otha short cuts/styles in mind, not sure exactly what to call them lol but I have something in mind.  One is a straight, short style/cut and the other is short, with flips/curls.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2009 at 9:11pm
Ok so I took my braids out 2day and despite the shedding, I'm on the fence as to if I want to wear my hair out this week or braid it back up
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2009 at 11:56am
Its been the longest since I've written in here. But SO much has changed.  I shaved off all of my hair in August.  My hair is growing back, not any thicker though *sigh* guess that's how its gonna be, oh well then.

It's funny, I do miss my hair (it was near MBL when I did the chop) but I do enjoy having it short.

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2009 at 12:04pm
Still wearing my wigs.  I'm currently tweaking this one wig that was a HAM.  It was nothing like the picture, with soo much hair around the hairline, it's a beast I tell you!

But I guess that's a good thing, for me to practice tweaking it, to get it to look right so I would know what to do when my FLW gets here.  Now I tweak all of my other SLWs so that it fits my face and doesn't scream WIG, but this one needs the most work out of all the ones I've ever had.

Besides on working on the hairline and getting the front to fall back, I gotta learn to deal with the soft, fluffy hair.  The hair is realistic IMO, it reminds me of my lil cousins hair.  Which is a good ting since I can pull it off good & own it.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2009 at 10:23pm
What I need to do is locate those EO's in my area and make a mixture and see if that would help any.  Its worth a shot, I really have nothing to lose.  If it doesn't work, I can always use the oils for other things.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic