Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Which handbag should I wear with my outfit???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
soBeautyFull View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soBeautyFull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which handbag should I wear with my outfit???
    Posted: June 21 2012 at 1:39am
Use a color of your handbag that is 50% present of your dress.
jasikajasz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasikajasz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2010 at 1:05am
You choose a shoulder bag this a best and which outfit you wear that depend on you,but a this a shoulder hand bag is a  best for a all outfit and you this a suit on you.
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 6:40pm
Do you have a pic of the outfit altogether? That would help in trying to figure out what bag to use.
lon_any234 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lon_any234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2008 at 9:23am
I have this outfit and I don’t no which bag I should wear with it!!
Its a beige lace top with a little gold sequins on the top bit w/ dark denim cigarette jeans and the stitches are gold.. Also a necklace that has a gold chain and has little white/beige/pink/brown shells hanging from it. So can u please help me to find out which is suitable for me.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic