Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Has any one tried His and Her Hair- European Wave
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Has any one tried His and Her Hair- European Wave

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
morenaza094 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaza094 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Has any one tried His and Her Hair- European Wave
    Posted: March 04 2008 at 11:11pm
OK has any one tried His and Her Hair Company Line?

I was just in L.A this weekend for the marathon and I stopped in to check out their line.They seem to be a reputible company with many different textures, styles, and colors.

After finding out that the hair styles that I admired of certain celebrities were achieved through weaves and wigs I decided to do research and I've been wearing a weave myself on and off for about a year.

I walked out of the His and Her store with 8oz European Wave 12-14in and 16-18in, I choose their Middle Grade Line because I'm not ready to invest in Virgin Indian Hair and when I do, it will be Indique!

Has any one else tried Eurpean Wave from His and Her Hair Co.? Or any other textures from them?

Edited by morenaza094 - March 04 2008 at 11:24pm
”Es tan corto el amor y es tan largo el olvido!     PABLO NERUDA
noviich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noviich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2014 at 7:53pm
Good post sir Smile

Edited by gbruenning - November 25 2014 at 8:22am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic