Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Which Vendors do you like.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
butterfly3582 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butterfly3582 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which Vendors do you like.
    Posted: March 05 2008 at 10:07am

I am a refugee from BHM.

I was wondering what vendors do you like to use for lacefronts (American and Chinese)

We have our favorites on BHM and I was curious if they were the same.  Plus I like finding new good vendors.

The American vendors i like are allaboutmyhair.com and californialacewigs.com

The Chinese vendors i like are Rex and Jacksun.
flawless1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flawless1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2008 at 12:08pm
I like both Holly and Jacksun.  My last two wigs came from Holly they were a little thick so I will probably get my next one from Jacksun.
Tea4Two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tea4Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2008 at 2:00pm
I'm a newbie to lace wigs and have only purchased one from California Lace Wigs.  I absolutely LOVE the wig and LOVE the great customer service I received from Annette at CLW.  And it was on sale, so I didn't have to pay a lot. 

I know everyone likes Rex and Jacksun. I emailed Rex about some units I wanted to buy, but he was all sold out of anything (in stock) that I wanted. Cry   (It's hard to compete with all the bhm gals buying up all the stockOuch)

I'm thinking about purchasing one from FixinHeads.com this week because I hear good stuff about "Bless."  AND she will bleach all the knots for me... cuz that stresses me out!

I'm only buying stock units right now because I need a couple for a cruise I'm going on in a few weeks and I can't wait for a custom unit.  When I return from the cruise, I'll probably have one of the Chinese vendors make me a custom unit.

illustrious1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote illustrious1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2008 at 10:34pm
Well I am a BHm refugee andmy fav is still Tony Zhang, though Rex makes a good strong unit!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2008 at 8:22am
jacksun is my boo!!!!! LOL but i also love all about my hair..
TooBlessed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TooBlessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2008 at 10:06am
Rex, Rex, and Rex!!!  I've quit Kevincn, Jacksun was two-timing me with Sexi, Holly just don't cut it because I don't float that way.LOL

Mistress Shaka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mistress Shaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 1:35pm
Well for me I love Sexi's boo (lol) Jack Sun and I love Tony Zhang.  For the american vendors I like California Lace Wigs.com and Lynelle's Lace Wigs.com.  I have not been disappointed with any of them.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by Mistress Shaka Mistress Shaka wrote:

Well for me I love Sexi's boo (lol) Jack Sun and I love Tony Zhang.  For the american vendors I like California Lace Wigs.com and Lynelle's Lace Wigs.com.  I have not been disappointed with any of them.

HEY MISTRESS (WAVING) I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
kalenjin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalenjin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 1:37pm
I was keeping mine secret but I guess I should share:

Ven diao of golden wigs. perfect. And such great prices too!
Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 1:40pm

Refugee here (lol),  I have only purchase from California Lace Wigs and Rex.  I love them both, kinda scared to venture to a new vendor, but I'm not close minded about it though (smile)

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by Shonita24 Shonita24 wrote:

Refugee here (lol),  I have only purchase from California Lace Wigs and Rex.  I love them both, kinda scared to venture to a new vendor, but I'm not close minded about it though (smile)

hey girl welcome over on the good side.. LOL
Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

I tell you what Sexi, I was a newbie over a BHM and I started to feel so much hostility (I was like dang, what did I do (lol).  I am glad to be here in a peaceful spot (smile)
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 1:46pm

Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

I tell you what Sexi, I was a newbie over a BHM and I started to feel so much hostility (I was like dang, what did I do (lol).  I am glad to be here in a peaceful spot (smile)

I know exactly what you mean, they have a hip hop section and the guys have a wave section. so its pretty cool both blacks and whites together and its laid back to boot..
bookbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bookbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 1:54pm

WELL I HAVEN'T GOTTEN MY LACE BACK BUT I ORDER 2 FROM REX I GOT GREAT REVIEWS ON HIM!! KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSS!!!!

NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 2:03pm
I have a custom FL with on order with Jack. Customer service is wonderful via email and IM... I will post when I get my LF...Suppose to have it by the end of this month...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TooBlessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by kalenjin kalenjin wrote:

I smelled the words 'secret vendor'.LOLLOLLOL

Do you have any pictures of his/her work?  How long have you had it?  How have it been holding up?  How is the hairline?

kalenjin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalenjin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by TooBlessed TooBlessed wrote:

Originally posted by kalenjin kalenjin wrote:

I smelled the words 'secret vendor'.LOLLOLLOL

Do you have any pictures of his/her work?  How long have you had it?  How have it been holding up?  How is the hairline?

YES>..lol

I was skeptical since no one had used him but my friend ordered first and it was awesome. I am new with LF and it was my first order (156.00 Wink ) last Nov.. I am addicted already, just ordered another three today. lol

Here is a picture before I dyed it all kinds of colors, I will post a more recent one when I get pictures taken.

The hairline is nice, very realistic with a good app. I am currently loving ORWG and tape for the nape...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TooBlessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 2:46pm
Thanks Kalenjin!

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 3:09pm
what's his information so i can add it to the list? thanks
LovelyLisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyLisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 3:30pm

I like Lydia and KevinCN.

I just ordered from YIWEIDU (Think I spelled it right) We will see!Wink

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic