Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Which Vendors do you like.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
ruedeseine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ruedeseine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 3:34pm
I loved BHM, because it was kinda slow over here & sexi you are one of the main reasons I went there. The drama kept me in lurk though...whew!

CaliforniaLace.com/Anette
Jack Sun/Ming Shun
Zara/Michelle
are my favorite vendors.
kalenjin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalenjin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

what's his information so i can add it to the list? thanks

Name:CHUNHAI  DIAO
website: www.goldenwigs.com - slow site but he is good with email

Address:A-305RM NO.22 SHANDONG ROAD QINGDAO,CHINA
Miss Lace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss Lace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 3:55pm

what's his information so i can add it to the list? thanks

www.goldenwigs.com  email is info@goldenwigs.com I have ordered my second lf from him. Mr Ven Diao is very kind. He answers emails very fast. But i am a newbie on lf so i can´t tell you if his lf´s are good or not. It looks very nice but it´s shedding. But maybe thats my fault. Because i am learning how to take care of a lf and maybe i do things wrong. I always seals the knots.

But i don´t like one thing of him. I aks him how i can pay. He told me western union. That cost me 20 euros ($ 30) each time i order a lf. So i ask him if he accepts paypal. He said yes but i have to pay $ 35 charge. So i did that. But Holly only ask my 4% charge if i pay with paypal, that was in this situation $ 7. So i aks him how this difference can happend and he gave my a very weird answer. I don´t know anymore. But he told my that he can give my discounts or something.

I never saw bleached knot before so i can´t tel you if its ok. I don´t like it.

Edited by Miss Lace - March 12 2008 at 3:58pm
Philigrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Philigrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 5:05pm
Well well...this is where everyone ran off toLOL
I like AV = Denovo and CLW and CV JackSun but bout to try Rex
Chic-Geek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chic-Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 5:23pm
"Refugee" ... that's funny! I'm straddling the BHM fence... "can't stay, didn't know where to go"... then there's HB. I can't wait to see that new information I glean from the "Lacey Divas" on this site.

But anyway, I love Holly! Our relationship started when I discovered that she accepts PayPal. Then I saw how prompt she was to reply to email, accept payment, and ship product; I'm hooked on Holly.

So my vote goes to HOLLY ZHANG!  Thumbs%20Up
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 5:33pm
HEY YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (WAVING AT YA) i'm so glad to you see and thanks for the information so i can add it to the newbie thread..
innovativelace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote innovativelace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 7:08pm
I second, third, and fourth by baby Rexy Poo!!!!   

HEY SEXI!!!!!!!!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by innovativelace innovativelace wrote:

I second, third, and fourth by baby Rexy Poo!!!!   

HEY SEXI!!!!!!!!

HEY INNOVATIVELACE, ALL MY GIRLS ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!Clap
Asia35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asia35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 8:57pm
  Jacksun is my New Love Famous%207

Hey Sexi.....

Koffee Brown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koffee Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 9:04pm
allaboutmyhair (or aamh as we say). She's the best for kinky curlies. I also like "ladydi'
missmodesty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missmodesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 11:44pm
hey yall new
coming from BHM too lol

well for the AV i love californialacewigs,zarawigs and exquisitewigs they are the best with the hair quality,you really do get what you pay for.

for the CV i love me some Holly right now,i have a new baby coming next week.

Asia35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asia35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by LovelyLisa LovelyLisa wrote:

I like Lydia and KevinCN.

I just ordered from YIWEIDU (Think I spelled it right) We will see!Wink

Hi LovelyLisa

Have you recieved your unit yet?  How's his wrok?  thanks
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by missmodesty missmodesty wrote:

hey yall new
coming from BHM too lol

well for the AV i love californialacewigs,zarawigs and exquisitewigs they are the best with the hair quality,you really do get what you pay for.

HEY GIRL... Clap
2blessed4stress View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2blessed4stress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 12:29pm

Another refugee..lol!

I have used three vendors...afrotreasures, Jacksun, and Holly Zhang. I plan on getting a kinky unit from Rex...

My vote for now goes to Holly hands down...my best experiences of lw have been had with her and I have purchased 6 units with the 7th on the way from her and have had no issues! Which is  not something I can say about the other two I've used....
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by Asia35 Asia35 wrote:

Jacksun is my New Love Famous%207

Hey Sexi.....

no you ain't trying to steal my boo from me.. LOL
missmodesty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missmodesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 12:40pm

hey yall new
coming from BHM too lol

HEY GIRL... Clap

hey sexiiiii TongueTongueTongue im so happy to be here and read your posts HeartHeartHeart
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 12:44pm

hey yall new
coming from BHM too lol

HEY GIRL... Clap

hey sexiiiii TongueTongueTongue im so happy to be here and read your posts HeartHeartHeart

HEY GIRL its like we ran off from massa..LOL LOL
madisonb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madisonb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 1:23pm
I have used Lydia, Tony Z and uniqueimpressions but i am one western uion payment away from order two kinky straight wigs from Jacksun even though I am thinking that I may order one from Jack and one from Rex to copare. don't know yet, too many choices.
MsLiberty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsLiberty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 7:52pm
AV - CLW is the best!!!

CV - Rex is the man
amazon1147 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amazon1147 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 12:06am
"HEY GIRL its like we ran off from massa..LOL LOL "

U are crazy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic