Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jenny McCarthy Update

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
divinediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divinediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2008 at 8:21am
she is uber sexy.
It doesn't have to be natural to be fabulous!!!/
Alvy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alvy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2008 at 1:29am
She is looking different.
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2009 at 6:43pm
I like it.She looks very Marilyn Monroe.
Poza Salon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poza Salon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2009 at 10:23pm
Forget about Celebrity Styles! There behind the rest of the world in TRENDS completely !

Check out what came straight out of fashion week in London

Edited by Karen Shelton - January 10 2009 at 8:21am
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2009 at 1:56am
Somebody please remove that spam from the newbie
Poza Salon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poza Salon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2009 at 6:34am
That is not spam! I ment that. Everyone is always talking about celebrity styles and it is my opinion that the celebrity's are behind in hair fashion compared to the rest of the world. I posted trends for 2009 and made sure they didn't contain any pictures of celebrity's.Smile
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2009 at 8:09am
Good Morning Mr. Jockey,

Thank you so much for the heads up on this poster.  Unfortunately they posted over 20 "responses" in a short time so it is taking me a little while to delete or clean up appropriately.

Hope you and all who visit here have a lovely day.

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2009 at 4:39pm
Who has more fun than people?
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2009 at 4:48pm
Great photos...thank you.

I can't say who told me but I have it from a reliable source that Jenny wears clip-in extensions and other hair enhancement aids for various Red Carpet looks. 
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Zahava1980 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zahava1980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2009 at 6:29pm
Karen,
 I posted to the forum lastnight and came back to your site this morning only to find It was edited by you and I was kicked off the sight! Please tell me what I did wrong? I simply posted trends for 2009 that I have posted on my web site. I did not spam! If I am not allowed to do that I wish you would have pm me or sent me an email. I didn't mean to brake the rules. Can you please give me access again? My member name is Poza Salon.
Sorry to send it this way, but you have your email listed private.
Thank you,

Edited by Zahava1980 - January 10 2009 at 6:30pm
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2009 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by Karen Shelton Karen Shelton wrote:

Good Morning Mr. Jockey,

Thank you so much for the heads up on this poster.  Unfortunately they posted over 20 "responses" in a short time so it is taking me a little while to delete or clean up appropriately.

Hope you and all who visit here have a lovely day.

No worries Karen, I know you guys get to it when you can!  And by the way, please call me ss!
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2009 at 7:51pm
OK...SS it is.

Thanks so much.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2009 at 4:41pm
She's on the grow; here she is the middle of January:

and over the weekend at the Bravo A List Awards, she had extensions

HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic