Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BHM LFW Refugees

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>
Author
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by contagious contagious wrote:

Angryarms STOP RIGHT THERE!  The next time ya'll (75% BHM lf population) decide to relocated to a different venue, somebody better freakn pm me or something.  Have me running around all over the lf section, fighting with the search engine trying to figure out where the sam hill everybody went toLOL

Anywho,  my screen name is the same.  I'm not a refugee, I'm bi.... I go both waysLOLLOLLOL  but I like HB emoticons better!

dog  (runs to catch up with the rest of BHM refugees)

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL your hilarious i think it was like hurraine katrina we had to move... girl your here tho... love you!!
fugee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fugee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 4:20pm

Just an update before I start posting like crazy: I changed my screen name. 

Not trying to pull a TIE with the multiple personalities-- it's just that, once I had the idea, it was too cute to resist!

-- formerly Eastsidebraids on BHM,  Hilary IRL, and that's Chococat (not me) in the avi.

Edited by fugee - March 28 2008 at 4:21pm
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by fugee fugee wrote:

Just an update before I start posting like crazy: I changed my screen name.  Not trying to pull a TIE with the multiple personalities-- it's just that, once I had the idea, it was too cute to resist!

-- formerly Eastsidebraids on BHM,  Hilary IRL, and that's Chococat (not me) in the avi.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL your crazy eastside.. drool
contagious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote contagious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

Originally posted by contagious contagious wrote:

Angryarms STOP RIGHT THERE!  The next time ya'll (75% BHM lf population) decide to relocated to a different venue, somebody better freakn pm me or something.  Have me running around all over the lf section, fighting with the search engine trying to figure out where the sam hill everybody went toLOL

Anywho,  my screen name is the same.  I'm not a refugee, I'm bi.... I go both waysLOLLOLLOL  but I like HB emoticons better!

dog  (runs to catch up with the rest of BHM refugees)

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL your hilarious i think it was like hurraine katrina we had to move... girl your here tho... love you!!

Love ya back.  But I'm serious though.  Ya'll know I'm the last one to hear about sh!t, lol.  Had me feeling all unloved and junkOuch.  I still don't know what the hell is going on/went on.  And I don't want to.  All I know/can figure is you were no longer comfortable in your home, your lease was up, so you moved. 

And took the rest of the block with youAngry, lol

LOLLOLLOL @ eastside braids for not trying to pull a TIE

Smooches

whackybarmy (trott'n through HB lf section letting everyone know I made it!)

I AM SO LOVIN THE EMOTICONS, LOL

innovativelace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote innovativelace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 5:34pm

HELLLOOOO!!!! I'M HERE YA'LL!!!

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by innovativelace innovativelace wrote:

HELLLOOOO!!!! I'M HERE YA'LL!!!

hey cutieClapClapClap
NOT W8N View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NOT W8N Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 3:24pm

Yes i am a newbie- had my lf for about 5 months but i managed to find you all over here.... no more drama... feel like mary j over here!

ustroops  *** i got my army of ladies with class ready to break a foot off in those drama starters if they try that mess over here***
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by NOT W8N NOT W8N wrote:

Yes i am a newbie- had my lf for about 5 months but i managed to find you all over here.... no more drama... feel like mary j over here!

ustroops  *** i got my army of ladies with class ready to break a foot off in those drama starters if they try that mess over here***

hey girl its great to have you, we are like mary j no more drama.. LOL we just wanna talk about hur.. LOL

Edited by sexibeach - March 29 2008 at 3:26pm
DIMPLES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DIMPLES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 5:27pm
IAM HERE TOairhorn
blys2pay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blys2pay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2008 at 11:29am

I'm here!!! I missed u guys.Hug

Tricey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tricey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2008 at 11:42am
Welcome Ladies... Glad to see u here
Rhyse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhyse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2008 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by NOT W8N NOT W8N wrote:

LOL
charmed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 4:14pm

did somebody say there was a party up in here???????  hey now!

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by charmed charmed wrote:

did somebody say there was a party up in here???????  hey now!

IT IS NOW HEY CHARMED GIRL GLAD TO HAVE YOU, PARTY OVER HERE..barmy PUPPYLUV IS HERE TOO...LOL
2honest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2honest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2008 at 8:52am
please can I come over and play?

I see all the EXPERTS have come over here so I decided to go with the knowledge.

Oh and I am in LOVE with all the different Emoticons, I could just about write a full story without typing a word, but by just using the different emoticons.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2008 at 9:02am
Originally posted by 2honest 2honest wrote:

please can I come over and play?

I see all the EXPERTS have come over here so I decided to go with the knowledge.

Oh and I am in LOVE with all the different Emoticons, I could just about write a full story without typing a word, but by just using the different emoticons.

HI 2HONEST GLAD TO HAVE YOU!!!
2honest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2honest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2008 at 9:33am
Thanks glad to be here!
LovelyLisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyLisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2008 at 12:44pm
Hey Dimples is that you? where you been?

Charmed glad you stopped by, still lovely as ever!Tongue
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2008 at 1:26pm
Welcome ladies!
mrs. shorts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrs. shorts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2008 at 2:33am
HERE
MRS. SHORTS
AT BHM I WAS MISS. SHORTS
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>
  Share Topic