Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BHM LFW Refugees

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 16>
Author
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by FLMDiva FLMDiva wrote:

dang, why y'all leave me?  well, I am here too.

MDFLDiva/FLMDiva= same thing going on over here.

NOW TO START CUTTIN' UP!

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL we didn't leave you but you know i had to run so i didn't want harpo to catch me.. glad to see you here.. LOL 

mochamom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochamom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

Originally posted by FLMDiva FLMDiva wrote:

dang, why y'all leave me?  well, I am here too.

MDFLDiva/FLMDiva= same thing going on over here.

NOW TO START CUTTIN' UP!

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL we didn't leave you but you know i had to run so i didn't want harpo to catch me.. glad to see you here.. LOL 

Girl, not Harpo...don't want MISTA to catch any of usLOLLOLLOL
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 5:46pm
Here!!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 6:06pm
OK THIS IS PRICELESS I HAD TO POST THIS CUZ I'M HOLLING OVER THIS POST.. its in the thread at bhm about where is sexbeach a first time poster names lalove and i love her whoever she is LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

i would leave 2 dont nothing work over here got 2 search like 5 x's before something happens,i feel like i'm in the hood with broken pay phones crack heads and stuff,where beyonce at so she can upgrade. quick cause i can take it,

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
nola06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nola06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 6:23pm
A little late, but newbie's here, too!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by nola06 nola06 wrote:

A little late, but newbie's here, too!

hi Nola glad to have you !!!Clap
nola06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nola06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 7:21pm
Thanks, Sexi! I said i was only gonna visit for 15 min. That was 1 1/2 hours ago. LOL!! This topic is addictive.
Unladylikediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unladylikediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 7:45pm

OK THIS IS PRICELESS I HAD TO POST THIS CUZ I'M HOLLING OVER THIS POST.. its in the thread at bhm about where is sexbeach a first time poster names lalove and i love her whoever she is LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

i would leave 2 dont nothing work over here got 2 search like 5 x's before something happens,i feel like i'm in the hood with broken pay phones crack heads and stuff,where beyonce at so she can upgrade. quick cause i can take it,

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Okay I busted out laughing when I read that...did u see Charmed reply..she was like, "damn lalove you just got here chile and you talking about it  like you been here for a minute (LOL)."

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 8:16pm
GIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL I HOLLA SHE WAS TOOOOOOOOOOOOO REAL LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
DonnaB63 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnaB63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 9:06pm

Here!  In need of a little less drama and more LF info Tongue

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by DonnaB63 DonnaB63 wrote:

and we need you Donna, and all the other's too, just lfs information no drama.. Wink
DonnaB63 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnaB63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 9:22pm

and we need you Donna, and all the other's too, just lfs information no drama.. Wink

Thanks Sexi!  I hope everyone at least stops by to have a look.  You have already worked your magic on the LF Newbie thread.  There is more info there than anyone could ever expect or even hope for.  How I wish it was available when I first got started with these things several years back.  Way back when I paid $1500 for a basic unit!  We've certainly come a long way and the info is there for those who want to learn and hone their skills.  Keep ya head up Sexi...you the Queen Clap
Shonita24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shonita24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 9:29pm
in reading that topic over at BHM about where sexibeach is you can see the drama still going on in that thread!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 9:31pm

Thanks Sexi!  I hope everyone at least stops by to have a look.  You have already worked your magic on the LF Newbie thread.  There is more info there than anyone could ever expect or even hope for.  How I wish it was available when I first got started with these things several years back.  Way back when I paid $1500 for a basic unit!  We've certainly come a long way and the info is there for those who want to learn and hone their skills.  Keep ya head up Sexi...you the Queen Clap

thank you Donna i so appreciate that, i don't have the responsiblity mod'in somebody elses board dealing with the drama, its just for fun here.. thanks so much!
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by Koffee Brown Koffee Brown wrote:

OH welcome to all the Refugees. DivaV that's so funny u came up w/ that term.
Yeah Sexi over here UPGRADING this forum w/ lace knowledge. I love it.

(and the 'upgrade' reference was NOT to bring up  Beyonce!! LMAO)
LOLLOLLOL Girl if the shoe fits.. LOLLOLLOL

Well I'll check in on this refugee thread too.. Not really a "true" BHM refugee.. I've been here on this forum for a minute.. (I found BHM through this forum) and though I'm mostly on the weave forum, I'm a regular lacefront lurker..LOLLOL Nice to see a WHOLE LOT MORE of my sistahs here.. Tongue
Clueless77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clueless77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 12:00am
Hi, everyone, I'm a here too.  It was time for a change!  Glad to see everyone.Smile
missmodesty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missmodesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 12:43am
BHM refugees here too,

girlnextdoor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girlnextdoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 2:36am
hey i'm here too....but a member for a long time, but never posted much...
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 7:26am
Originally posted by Shonita24 Shonita24 wrote:

in reading that topic over at BHM about where sexibeach is you can see the drama still going on in that thread!

i know exactly what your saying..

HELLO LADIES GLAD TO SEE YOU and welcome to no more drama LOL

Edited by sexibeach - March 16 2008 at 7:27am
Carli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 10:07am
Hello to all,

I am here too, new screen name, but I am like the quiet nerd Geek that nobody knows I rarely posted on the other board - shoot I was too scared to open my mouth I might have gotten an e-beatdown over there lol- but I must be where the knowledge, wisdom, and serenity is at- not to knock the others because there are great people everywhere ! Smile

Edited by Carli - March 16 2008 at 10:10am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 16>
  Share Topic