Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BHM LFW Refugees

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 16>
Author
fllwlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fllwlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 10:28am
Aw, Carli, that's an awful way to feel but very true to form....WELCOME - it's very calm over here, & nice! Thumbs%20Up
Samria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 11:18am
Hello ladies Samria here.. Love Ya!!iloveu
Samria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 11:23am
Originally posted by Unladylikediva Unladylikediva wrote:

I can't wait till ur site is up and running...Make sure you have some 23 cir wigs avalible for us Big Head girls.
I second that Big Head girl  BHM REFUGEE HERE..WinkHello everyone..
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 11:27am
Originally posted by Samria Samria wrote:

Hello ladies Samria here.. Love Ya!!iloveu

hey girl good to see you.. Clap
Unladylikediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unladylikediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 11:37am
Originally posted by Samria Samria wrote:

Originally posted by Unladylikediva Unladylikediva wrote:

I can't wait till ur site is up and running...Make sure you have some 23 cir wigs avalible for us Big Head girls.
I second that Big Head girl  BHM REFUGEE HERE..WinkHello everyone..
LOLLOLLOLLOL
Samria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 11:42am
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

Originally posted by Philigrl Philigrl wrote:

Here there and everywhere nowadays....Hello!
hilarious LOL
Hey Sexi!!Wink
apple05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote apple05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 12:40pm

Hey everyone

missyou all !! I'm trying to adjust to this new site.. I've been lurking for about a month now. I can say this though I found some new fashionable clothese off an wholesale chinese people for cheap.. LOL But all jokes aside why did u guys really leave us. Especially the women who took your advise within. Do we really have to suffer for wa ever made you guys come here. I  miss login in and seeing all of the love, helpful tips trick you guys was throwing out there .. It was every helpful even others who was in there was telling u guys that your hard work and dedication to the board are very much appreciated.. it's not the same without you guys
Please if your not going to go back to the board let the women who look up to u know why leaving was a best thing for u . I pm my friends that i met on bhm, I even had a on the phone conversation with one member (i never thought it would be me getting all emotional over the internet) but I did I met some really good people and came across some crazy mean people but  I think the women over at bhm look up to all of u especially you sexi. Remember you told me if newbies and lurker come into the board it was our job to teach them and hold their hand etc... tell me you was being real if you was why move on?  Why have newbies and lurkers be in BHM without a clue?  .. WE all need you guys over there please avoid the low life women over there. I thought we where family .. Damn I'm droping tears as i type I need to go lay down .
 Hi again everyone . BHM and Myself really do miss you guys .. please come back

Edited by apple05 - March 16 2008 at 12:40pm
djambition843 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djambition843 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 1:02pm
hey ladies, good to see you all, sexi, i missed ya, i had to come find you, i was a newbie on bhm and u had so much knowledge and you were so caring and didnt mind sharing with all of us, i wanted to personally let you know that i do appreciate you and love you for all that u have done and continue to do, i look forward to the good times here now that ive found ya againroseHug
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by apple05 apple05 wrote:

Hey everyone

missyou all !! I'm trying to adjust to this new site.. I've been lurking for about a month now. I can say this though I found some new fashionable clothese off an wholesale chinese people for cheap.. LOL But all jokes aside why did u guys really leave us. Especially the women who took your advise within. Do we really have to suffer for wa ever made you guys come here. I  miss login in and seeing all of the love, helpful tips trick you guys was throwing out there .. It was every helpful even others who was in there was telling u guys that your hard work and dedication to the board are very much appreciated.. it's not the same without you guys
Please if your not going to go back to the board let the women who look up to u know why leaving was a best thing for u . I pm my friends that i met on bhm, I even had a on the phone conversation with one member (i never thought it would be me getting all emotional over the internet) but I did I met some really good people and came across some crazy mean people but  I think the women over at bhm look up to all of u especially you sexi. Remember you told me if newbies and lurker come into the board it was our job to teach them and hold their hand etc... tell me you was being real if you was why move on?  Why have newbies and lurkers be in BHM without a clue?  .. WE all need you guys over there please avoid the low life women over there. I thought we where family .. Damn I'm droping tears as i type I need to go lay down .

oh apple honey i meant what i said, but i didn't know that admin would be the way they are.. i'm sorry but i think that BHM admin doesn't care about the members, its a business for them.. and its not my board so i can't enforce people to care about what they don't care about.. i actually don't think they even appreciated me or others that made contributions there, maybe b/c they didn't know or realize it b/c like i said its strictly business for them.. but it wasn't to me, it was about the people just like you said the family for me..
nola06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nola06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 2:56pm
Hi apple,

I felt the same way. I feels like a hurtful breakup. I've never experienced divorce as a child but I guess this must be what it feels like. LIFE!!!!!! Uggh!! Sometimes it just makes you wanna scream!!! Welcome.
materialgirlclk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote materialgirlclk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 2:57pm
HEY YA'LL! (yea i'm kuntry...so whatLOL) i was in the weave section at BHM but i just purchased my 1st rex on friday so i need all the help i can getWink. i came here cuz i wasn't getting no where over there. i can't wait til my 1st LFW gets here!!! woo hoo!!!ClapClapClapClap
nola06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nola06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 2:57pm
Hi apple,

I felt the same way. I feels like a hurtful breakup. I've never experienced divorce as a child but I guess this must be what it feels like. LIFE!!!!!! Uggh!! Sometimes it just makes you wanna scream!!! Welcome.
nola06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nola06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 2:58pm
Hi apple,

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by materialgirlclk materialgirlclk wrote:

HEY YA'LL! (yea i'm kuntry...so whatLOL) i was in the weave section at BHM but i just purchased my 1st rex on friday so i need all the help i can getWink. i came here cuz i wasn't getting no where over there. i can't wait til my 1st LFW gets here!!! woo hoo!!!ClapClapClapClap

well girl you can get some help over here.. welcome LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote materialgirlclk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 3:10pm

double post...my badLOL

Edited by materialgirlclk - March 16 2008 at 3:11pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote materialgirlclk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 3:15pm

Originally posted by materialgirlclk materialgirlclk wrote:

well girl you can get some help over here.. welcome LOL
thank you Miss Sexi...i'm actually sitting here with a pen and pad reading all of your posts jotting down everything that i need to go get from the store. you are a blessing girl...really. if it weren't for you i wouldn't know where to start! thank you so much 100x over!Clap
Miss Lace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss Lace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 3:23pm
Oooeee lalala Clynes aka Miss Lace is in the house. I was Clynes until i have got my lf. Now i am Miss Lace.
apple05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote apple05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 3:27pm

Hey everyone

oh apple honey i meant what i said, but i didn't know that admin would be the way they are.. i'm sorry but i think that BHM admin doesn't care about the members, its a business for them.. and its not my board so i can't enforce people to care about what they don't care about.. i actually don't think they even appreciated me or others that made contributions there, maybe b/c they didn't know or realize it b/c like i said its strictly business for them.. but it wasn't to me, it was about the people just like you said the family for me..
I understand sexi I guess sometime you have to just move on. maybe the others who did appreciate will login soon and join a new journey.
apple05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote apple05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by nola06 nola06 wrote:

Hi apple,

you are right about that. I live a double life now i visit BHM on the weekends and HB on the weekdays. Its stressful trying to keep up
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 3:42pm

Originally posted by nola06 nola06 wrote:

Hi apple,

you are right about that. I live a double life now i visit BHM on the weekends and HB on the weekdays. Its stressful trying to keep up

will you quit stressing out your daddy (BHM) wasn't no good no way.. that's why i had to kick him to the curb...LOLLOLLOL papa was a rolling stone..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 16>
  Share Topic