Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BHM LFW Refugees

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 16>
Author
apple05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote apple05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 3:52pm
lolabove
sweetcarib View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetcarib Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 4:31pm
Oh yes!! I just found out about Sexi's whereabouts and now I have jumped over here. Hope ya don't mind, but it ain't the same without you girl. LOL.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by sweetcarib sweetcarib wrote:

Oh yes!! I just found out about Sexi's whereabouts and now I have jumped over here. Hope ya don't mind, but it ain't the same without you girl. LOL.
hey girl i 'm sooooooooooooooooo happy to see you, you know that's the truth.. Clap
meangirl76 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meangirl76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 4:43pm
Ohh, tannks Gaaawwdd I found chu!!

Seriously, I missed all the knowledge, there is a void without you ladies. I will not miss drama, name calling, etc.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by meangirl76 meangirl76 wrote:

Ohh, tannks Gaaawwdd I found chu!!

Seriously, I missed all the knowledge, there is a void without you ladies. I will not miss drama, name calling, etc.

hey now glad to see you..
CoolAzFemale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoolAzFemale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 5:14pm
HEEEEYYY!!!! Just thought I'd chime in that I'm here too! This is where I originally started my lurking..but I see I need to come "back to my roots"

Edited by CoolAzFemale - March 16 2008 at 5:17pm
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by CoolAzFemale CoolAzFemale wrote:

HEEEEYYY!!!! Just thought I'd chime in that I'm here too! This is where I originally started before finding BHM, but I see I need to come "back to my roots"

HEY COOLAZFEMALE, ME TOO, that's why i came back here as well, and if the lf information had been here i would have never left..but its here now.. LOL
meechie2cute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meechie2cute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 5:19pm
hey yall.....hey moma sexy!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by meechie2cute meechie2cute wrote:

hey yall.....hey moma sexy!

HEY NOW I GOT ALL MY SISTER'S WITH ME.. HEY MEECHIE 2 CUTE!!!ClapClap
Bliess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bliess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 5:34pm

HEY SEXY (BIG WAVES) Ive been wondering what was going on over there. My screen name on BHM is Sanndyred, i tell you that place just isnt the same anymore when I first registered (about 3yrs ago) it use to be my dilay  fix, now I hardly lurk because the its just not interesting anymore.

Im glad I found you guys!Wink!!

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by Bliess Bliess wrote:

HEY SEXY (BIG WAVES) Ive been wondering what was going on over there. My screen name on BHM is Sanndyred, i tell you that place just isnt the same anymore when I first registered (about 3yrs ago) it use to be my dilay  fix, now I hardly lurk because the its just not interesting anymore.

Im glad I found you guys!Wink!!

HEY GIRL GREAT TO HAVE YOU HERE...LOL ALL THE REFUGEEEEEEEEEE'S LOLLOLLOL
Nemesiz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nemesiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 6:01pm
I guess you can add me to the list of refugees, being known as the weave queen in my family and people not realizing I had made the transition to lfs over a year ago made me realize the wealth of knowledge I collected.  After realizing yesterday when I applied my latest CV wetnwavy and hubby saying "don't tie your hair down tonight." Wink made me realize I had to come over and pay homage to the ultimate "vet" who helped me get to this point.  You're the reason I now purchase from a CV.  So thanks Sexi.  I'm glad you're finding peace here. Hug I think if Hubby was on here he'd thank you. 
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by Nemesiz Nemesiz wrote:

I guess you can add me to the list of refugees, being known as the weave queen in my family and people not realizing I had made the transition to lfs over a year ago made me realize the wealth of knowledge I collected.  After realizing yesterday when I applied my latest CV wetnwavy and hubby saying "don't tie your hair down tonight." Wink made me realize I had to come over and pay homage to the ultimate "vet" who helped me get to this point.  You're the reason I now purchase from a CV.  So thanks Sexi.  I'm glad you're finding peace here. Hug I think if Hubby was on here he'd thank you. 

wow this is so amazing to me, you never know who's live you touch.. thanks so much and your very welcome.. LOL
Nemesiz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nemesiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 6:25pm
Sexi, it's true, I'm getting emotional right now because I've never had a chance to reallly thank you because there was always drama that you had to respond to on the "other" side of town.  I've never been happy with my own hair and I get emotional when I think of how happy I am when I can get a flawless application and everybody is trying to figure out where my hair ends and the weave starts, Embarrassed I'm still learning which is why I'm here.  You even got my hubby saying some of the women in our church could use some sexi lessons, Thumbs%20Up The way hubby's been acting since last night, if I end up pregnant with #2, if it's a girl babygirl her middle name is going to be SexiB. 
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by Nemesiz Nemesiz wrote:

Sexi, it's true, I'm getting emotional right now because I've never had a chance to reallly thank you because there was always drama that you had to respond to on the "other" side of town.  I've never been happy with my own hair and I get emotional when I think of how happy I am when I can get a flawless application and everybody is trying to figure out where my hair ends and the weave starts, Embarrassed I'm still learning which is why I'm here.  You even got my hubby saying some of the women in our church could use some sexi lessons, Thumbs%20Up The way hubby's been acting since last night, if I end up pregnant with #2, if it's a girl babygirl her middle name is going to be SexiB. 

WOW that's so great, and you know i'm sure there were a lot of lurker's that read too and i never got a chance to chat with, but thank you so much for sharing that with me, b/c it makes my heart feel so good.. to think i never shared stuff b4 i came to bhm with other women, and then i finally found some good pure hearted women to share with .. and i appreciate so much what you've said..
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 6:45pm
Aaawww! Now see that's what I'm talking about. Embarrassed It does the heart good to see women helping each other out instead of tearing each other down. Big e-hugs for errbody barmy
Sage_Wisdom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sage_Wisdom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 6:46pm
Hi Ladies!!!   I went by Roxie at BHM, but I rarely posted...  Sexi, you provided a wealth of info on the posts and via PM.   Girl from hippin' me to how to get a lt yaki w/out all them crimps, to savin' money by buying direct from Jacksun vs AVs, rit dye remover, bleach bath, silcon mix, etc, etc, etc.  I could truly go on.   You are truly a sweet hearted and giving person.... me and my lace front give you much respect and thanks.      Hug
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by Curlygirl11 Curlygirl11 wrote:

Aaawww! Now see that's what I'm talking about. Embarrassed It does the heart good to see women helping each other out instead of tearing each other down. Big e-hugs for errbody barmy

GIRL YA BETTA STOP WE MIGHT HAVE TO HAND OUT E-TISSUE IN A MINUTE.. Cry
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by Sage_Wisdom Sage_Wisdom wrote:

Hi Ladies!!!   I went by Roxie at BHM, but I rarely posted...  Sexi, you provided a wealth of info on the posts and via PM.   Girl from hippin' me to how to get a lt yaki w/out all them crimps, to savin' money by buying direct from Jacksun vs AVs, rit dye remover, bleach bath, silcon mix, etc, etc, etc.  I could truly go on.   You are truly a sweet hearted and giving person.... me and my lace front give you much respect and thanks.      Hug

dang all this love and i am gonna need a e-tissue now i love ya, i'm really overwhelmed by the support and finally feeling appreciated, but i did it so ya could be beautiful b/c i'm all about beautification for real.. when i left i honestly wasn't expecting NONE OF THIS, nobody to follow me or any support for my decision.. but divavocals was here during the shut down and she rode me hard and told me to set up shop in here.. i just did the newbie thread and that was it.. i didn't expect none of this i really appreciate it..

Edited by sexibeach - March 16 2008 at 6:52pm
essence916 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essence916 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 7:00pm
wow, this is beautiful...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 16>
  Share Topic