Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Linda Stouffer - Bangs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Linda Stouffer - Bangs
    Posted: March 16 2008 at 4:42pm

Kramer... can you fing new pics for us?

hes40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hes40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 6:10pm
I'm not Kramer but here is a pic
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 2:57am
Thanks, hes40. Robin Meade always gets the top billing on CNN Headline News, but I'm a Linda Stouffer fan, even though I wish she hadn't gone to bangs. Her news delivery is so smooth. If she wasn't such a class act, I'd pay her to talk dirty to me. I caught her her on TV the other day and she got my hopes up that she was growing them out:

But, alas, she is back to bangs as you posted and I observed:

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 9:44pm
Here she is today; I like this in that the bangs are doing something besides just laying straight away.

Edited by HAWG - March 19 2008 at 9:46pm
HAWG
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 10:34pm
Pretty hot in those bangs if you ask me (not that you did...), especially in that last picture with them ever-so-slightly curved. Now THAT'S how you do 'em!
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 5:04am
I've always been a Linda fan and never could understand why more people are not.
She looks better with bangs and is the best at wearing a black turtleneck!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic