Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

bangs not baby hair(pic inside)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by materialgirlclk materialgirlclk wrote:

Originally posted by Unladylikediva Unladylikediva wrote:

okay materialchick I just wanna know the details on the hair.....it's beau-tful...vendor? IR or CR? Lace color? etc.   Give a girl the goods?please
girl this Censored wig is already getting on myCensored nerves. i'm a dark skinned chick and this lace is too light. i tried to bleack my knots and nothing happened. i cut my lace and used the fray block now the cap and my hair is all white & crusty. i swear i wanna cry but i'm trying to be strong! i know u didn't ask for all that drama but i'm pissed !anywayz, i purchased this wig brand new in the "for  sale" secton at BHM. it's Indian Remi light yaki from Rex. it's 20" 1b w/ bleached knots everywhere(NOT!Angry) the lace is brown but it looks kinda reddish to me. puts me in the mind of a #30. the hair is gorgeous and soft. it would be more pretty if it didn't have all thisCensored fray block crusted up all in it. sorry about the rant but this is my 1st wig and my 1st app and ain't nothing going right.furious

don't forget you can get the rits dye pen to change the color on the lace..
http://softexpressions.com/software/paint/FabMateChisel.php i only rub a very little of the fray block in the middle of my fingers and rub it along the edges of the cut lace..

Unladylikediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unladylikediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by materialgirlclk materialgirlclk wrote:

Originally posted by Unladylikediva Unladylikediva wrote:

okay materialchick I just wanna know the details on the hair.....it's beau-tful...vendor? IR or CR? Lace color? etc.   Give a girl the goods?please
girl this Censored wig is already getting on myCensored nerves. i'm a dark skinned chick and this lace is too light. i tried to bleack my knots and nothing happened. i cut my lace and used the fray block now the cap and my hair is all white & crusty. i swear i wanna cry but i'm trying to be strong! i know u didn't ask for all that drama but i'm pissed !anywayz, i purchased this wig brand new in the "for  sale" secton at BHM. it's Indian Remi light yaki from Rex. it's 20" 1b w/ bleached knots everywhere(NOT!Angry) the lace is brown but it looks kinda reddish to me. puts me in the mind of a #30. the hair is gorgeous and soft. it would be more pretty if it didn't have all thisCensored fray block crusted up all in it. sorry about the rant but this is my 1st wig and my 1st app and ain't nothing going right.furious
Sorry to hear all of this drama gonna on with this wig...Just take a break and get you a drink cheersit's past noon here...sit back and cuss that wig outargue...then take ur time and get all of the things Sexi said beat that wig into shape. rambo

Edited by Unladylikediva - March 19 2008 at 12:53pm
materialgirlclk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote materialgirlclk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 1:16pm
thank you SEXIB & UNLADYLIKE. i'm heading to hobby Lobby now to ressucitate this dang on wig. hopefully i'll have something to show ya'll by the morning. no, 4get that. I WILL have something to show ya'll by the morning. i CAN do this!! (that's my pep talk 2 myselfLOL)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic