Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

****Thursday Hair Fix (PIcs)****

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 3:46pm
tefna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tefna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 3:52pm
thankx galEmbarrassed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 3:55pm
No problem.
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 4:02pm
It looks great!!! And the curls look really soft and just gorgeous!!!! Thanks for the fix!!
LaceLover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaceLover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 4:56pm
Beautiful curls.  Thanks for the fix. 
chyna_li View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chyna_li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 7:21pm
beautiful app
newtolacewigs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newtolacewigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 9:46pm
I love the curls. Very pretty on you. What do you put on your curls to keep them from frizzing up?
JadeVetti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JadeVetti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 5:26pm
Very pretty--
Samria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 5:40pm
It's very pretty on you..Clap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by newtolacewigs newtolacewigs wrote:

I love the curls. Very pretty on you. What do you put on your curls to keep them from frizzing up?

Sorry for the late reply I'm just now seeing your post Confused Thank you for the compliment. Smile

I usually don't put anything on them.  The key is to wash and condition with cold water and keep the styling products to a bare minimum. The only time my curly units get exposed to warm water is if I'm washing them on my head or if I need to do a bleach bath.

The only time I ever put products on my curly units is:
1. If it got messy overnight while I slept I will spray it with my water bottle that has only about a nickel sized amount of Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner mixed in it. Once its damp and I've scrunched the hair back into shape with my hands I leave it alone til it dries. If you manipulate the hair while it's drying you will only make it frizzy.
2. If I washed my hair on my head using warm water I'll coat it with 1 pump of Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine while it's still wet to lock in the moisture. BTW I don't recommend washing your unit while it's on your head very often because it's possible to develope a fungus on your scalp from moisture being trapped there by your unit. I only do it when I'm in a jam and that's not very often at all.

Thats it. I find that the more products you put in a curly unit the faster it will tangle and the poofier and dryer looking it will get.  HTH

Edited by Curlygirl11 - March 21 2008 at 9:36pm
ragcajun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragcajun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2008 at 2:47pm
I agree with you both!  I can't wear dark hair color because of my skin color.

I was excited about LF wigs.  When I ordered my stock unit, I ordered a 1B.  I just laughed when I saw I dark the hair really was!  I will need to dye it if I ever decide to wear it for an extended period of time.

ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2008 at 3:14pm
I must agree I like the curls and the color.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic