Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Trade: Website + Photoshoot for Extensions in L.A.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Trade: Website + Photoshoot for Extensions in L.A.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Anonymsx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anonymsx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trade: Website + Photoshoot for Extensions in L.A.
    Posted: March 20 2008 at 11:23pm
I'm a model and web developer. I design websites for a variety of businesses. Currently, I am planning to enter a sports pageant in Mid April and am in need of sponsors. So... I had to get creative and offer a little something extra to MY sponsors for this pageant.

I'm willing to work with you to design your business's website in exchange for extensions AND a photoshoot to help build your portfolio and attract new clients.

I work with NetrootsInteractive.com, and you can visit  their website to see what we design. I do the online shop design as well as the dynamic database programming. I will also customize your graphics if you have a logo or theme already.

If you're interested, please PM me!!! OR you can call me free over the internet by using this link:
http://embed.grandcentral.com/webcall/6d82a289ccbfe2280e5161a6fee7c0eb

Here's what I look like:

unretouched swimwear photos

Edited by Anonymsx - March 20 2008 at 11:29pm
If time travel were possible, everyone would keep going back to that one GREAT hair day!
tracykgs20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tracykgs20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2013 at 4:53am
Hair

Edited by Karen Shelton - August 01 2013 at 5:30am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic