Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WELL,WELL,WELL i finally found the party!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
alabamakim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alabamakim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WELL,WELL,WELL i finally found the party!!!
    Posted: March 21 2008 at 8:07am
I want to thank you BMH ladies, for letting me have to figure out what
the hell was going on, on my ownboxer.
I kept reading, she's gone to HB, she's posting in HB
I'm like what the hell is HBbook, FINALLY someone spelled
it out in a post.Sleepy
Soooo thank you all,drunk
Last as Hell, clueless a#s, Refugee alabamakim checkin inGeek
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 8:25am
HEY GIRL I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD TO SEE YOU, WELCOME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alabamakim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 8:27am
Thanks SB,
Glad to know we're still family!!!!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 8:30am
Originally posted by alabamakim alabamakim wrote:

Thanks SB,
Glad to know we're still family!!!!

of course we are nothing can change that, i might be relocated but that's all.. LOL
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 8:43am
Hey Girl, glad you could make it. 
newtolacewigs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newtolacewigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 8:51am
If your username alabamakim is any indication as to where you're from, then you are my neighbor. I'm new here too but I would still like to welcome you.  So welcome!!!Tongue

Edited by newtolacewigs - March 21 2008 at 8:52am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alabamakim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 9:15am

That's correct, newtolacewigs

Hi, neighbor
JLTabron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JLTabron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 9:50am
Hey  Alabamakim welcome!
choclatey77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choclatey77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 10:45am
Welcome kim.
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 10:50am
 hoorayYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY !!!!!  dance1

cheer ALABAMAKIM IS FINALLY HERE !!cheer

I was missing you Disapprove  I asked about you in the BHM Refugee thread. I just assumed you knew where we were but didn't want to drop in Ouch I take it you didn't see  the threads on BHM that addressed the mass exodus.

Anywho, we're REALLY glad to see you cuz we missed you.

welcome     dance3     danceparty     upsidedowndance     taz     cheekkiss     rosedance1

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 10:56am
i hate to say this but i hope they are over the fact that i left that other board and if they're happy to be there good for them.. but i think i can decide what i wanna do without it being a topic of discussion all the time.. i don't even lurk there but some tell me that they say this and that, whatever!!! i'm glad you came here to visit with us..
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 11:20am
I am glad to be here
Asia35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asia35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 11:40am
Nice to have....

Edited by Asia35 - March 21 2008 at 11:41am
candygrl2467 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candygrl2467 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 3:12pm

it out in a post.Sleepy

refugee candygrl2467 checking in as well. I am so late. The tone of this forum is different. I'm so glad to have hunted down  late I mean found SB. I lurked on BHM for the most part but I've been recently getting more into the politics section on BHM. But I rarely post in the LF anymore. I was wondering where eveybody went. lattequeen, wigaddict, sky, and AGG well I found some of you!! YOU CANT HIDE FROM ME!!!ymca. I'm loving these.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by candygrl2467 candygrl2467 wrote:

it out in a post.Sleepy

refugee candygrl2467 checking in as well. I am so late. The tone of this forum is different. I'm so glad to have hunted down  late I mean found SB. I lurked on BHM for the most part but I've been recently getting more into the politics section on BHM. But I rarely post in the LF anymore. I was wondering where eveybody went. lattequeen, wigaddict, sky, and AGG well I found some of you!! YOU CANT HIDE FROM ME!!!ymca. I'm loving these.

LOL well your good at tracking me down.. welcome girlie.. LOL
djambition843 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djambition843 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 4:59pm
welcome kimSmile
GlamorusStarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlamorusStarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 12:14am
busted  I glad I found all ya'll too! LOL
soxgirl119 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soxgirl119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 1:42am
WelcomeSmile
satinbeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote satinbeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 11:01pm
I'm glad that I found my girls, I was a lurker for awhile then I finally got my second star and missed a coupla days, came back to e-tumbleweed blowing thru town and I'm like where is erry body. Just like me to be a day late and a dolla short. So I kept checking back and heard a few talking about HB and finally figured it out.
satinbeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote satinbeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 11:03pm
But I still hang out at the ole stomping ground. I was just getting to know everybody but ya'll hear more from me in the future
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic