Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BMW Pheenatics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JadeVetti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JadeVetti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BMW Pheenatics
    Posted: March 21 2008 at 5:59pm
 I've found the perfect place to post pics of my two favorite cars that are up and coming.

I am a BMW fanatic.  While I have driven or owned other cars in the past, there was always something about BMW that drew me in.  As far back as I can remember, I was always into cars. When I was younger, my father owned a dealership, and his car of choice was BMW as well.  He vowed to get me an M3 for my 18th birthday back then.  I was so psyched.

Looking back over the years, many models have come and go, but with this Bavarian manufacturer, I have truly come to know the ins and outs of the ones that peeked my interest.

This is one of them. It is the one seen in my avi, and below.  This is the 2009 BMW X6, that debuts April 19, 2008.  It will come in two engine variants-a 6 cylinder, dubbed the xDrive35i (also comes in diesel), and the 8 cylinder XDrive50i, which comes out this summer.

X5 vs. X6 comparison pic

This is the BMW Concept CS, that will become the new 8 series flagship model to bridge the gap b/w BMW and Rolls Royce.  It is due for the 2011/2012 season. The pic is of the concept.

I Am Jade Vetti.
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2008 at 1:51pm
I'm not a fan of the crossover type vehicles, like the X6.  Too soccer mom for me.

Also, the concept CS looks like a copy cat version of the Merceedes CLS. 

Edited by wave connection - March 24 2008 at 1:53pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic