Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

bleaching hair/ Breaking off please help me!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
daisy1982 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daisy1982 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bleaching hair/ Breaking off please help me!
    Posted: March 25 2008 at 9:03pm
I have naturaly dark brown hair and last friday I had some blonde put in.... and the hairdresser  put the bleach on my hair the first time and she said it didnt turn it blonde enough so she put it on a second time Angry and  needless to say my hair is BURNT UP!!  When its wet it is so stretchy and it breaks easily.   Does anyone out there have any suggestions of anything I could do? if you know of any treatments please let me know!! Thanksplease
HairDoc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairDoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2008 at 12:28pm
There is a wonderful new product called Diva by Cindy and it has  the ability to stop hair from shedding and breaking .they have a stabilizer which rebuilds hair up to  ninety percent and a super gro formula which stimulates hair growth.Check them out on www.divabycindy.net. Sincerely Hair Doc
HairDoc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairDoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 10:03pm
Dear Daisy, I have an awesome new product. The Diva stabilizer which will  help rebuild your hair up to 90 percent. Check out at www.divabycindy.net.  The ph of hair is altered during any chemical process not to mention the hair is weakened during the coloring process. This stabilizer is a treatment guaranteed to stop shedding and breakage. My email is cindy@shadesofu.net.  The Diva stabilizer will also restore your hair's ph back to optimal acid ph. Enjoy healthy hair.

Sincerely

Hair Doc

Edited by HairDoc - March 31 2008 at 10:11pm
Miffny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miffny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2008 at 1:04pm
Redkens "Extreme Range" will work wonders .
tray View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2008 at 10:03pm
I say, get it over with and cut it as short as u can handle, then let it grow out. I tried to "save my hair" after bleaching but it was years of long torture, buying supplies and time and styles...when the ends are dead..they are dead. I 'm sorry. Just get the cutest cut u can as short as u can, if u dont do it now,u will just prolngyears of treatments and "trims" until it grows out. Just get it over with, and go "funky" 
Tray
Miffny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miffny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2008 at 8:03am
Tray is correct. I would get a crop cut & hair is dead the moment it pushes out the scalp & if it's like 'jelly' & breaking off really no point wasting your money I know it's a terrible thing to have chemical damage.

Edited by Miffny - May 12 2008 at 8:04am
roots126 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roots126 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2008 at 11:59am
You are in trouble. ...... All of the protein in your hair is dissapearing.  You need to go to the store and get a carton of eggs.   Mix about a half dozen eggs up in a bowl and apply it to your washed clean hair.  Leave the mixture on for about 2 hours, yes it stinks, but you need the protein quick.
Miffny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miffny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2008 at 12:47am
If you want to try the eggs just use the yolks  *that's the protein part of the egg* whisked up & leave as long as you can cover with a shower cap that will help keep the yolks moist than rinse with cool water too warm & you  will end up with scrambled eggs.

Good Luck
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2008 at 8:16am
The egg yolks will help, so will mayonnaise, but I'm afraid these solutions are going to be a bit temporary and come off next time you shampoo for the most part.  Since your hair has hit the point of no return, your best bets are going to be either a haircut, or putting a heavy duty silicone coat on it until you can stand to cut it.  The coat will at least last awhile and help smooth it to a point resembling manageability.  You need to buy reconstructor (I've heard L'anza is good, I've tried Ion and found it good also).  And use a heavy conditioner like either pantene or something else with lots of silicones in it (things in the ingredients that end in "cone" or "one").  Normally silicones present some problems, but when you are at the point of no return and your hair feels mushy, its really one of your best courses.

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
ladyinchaos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladyinchaos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2008 at 5:21pm
pantine repair is so good,for damaged hair!!! I`m having the same situation here after bleaching and recoloring my hair.plus hot oil might work,I use it once a week(tresemme).no blowdrying for you too :)
when u use a regular conditioner,leave it on for like 5 minutes,while showering... so all these things work for me and I hope will work for u 2.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic