Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*invisiwig pic*... but I need advice too!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
chanel08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chanel08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2008 at 9:37am
Originally posted by meechie2cute meechie2cute wrote:

Check out my fotki. Californa lace wigs is simply the best.  Excellent service and hair quality. She is my favorite vendor! http://www.public.fotki.com/cuteasgirl/california-lace-wigs/
DAMN!  Those pics look soooooo good!!!  I can't even believe how real the hairlines are.  Ok... so I've narrowed it down to california and the place sexi has suggested.  I emailed both places... I just want my damn wig! LOL!  Getting excited over here.  Thanks so much meechie!
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2008 at 10:26am

ITA, Meechie2cute your fotki pictures are beautiful especially when you rock the straight units.

JazzyGeri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JazzyGeri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2008 at 9:58am
Originally posted by chanel08 chanel08 wrote:

Hi everyone!!  I love this forum and finally registered.  I ordered a silky straight 18 ib wig from invisiwig and it came.  It's defientely not soft like I thought.  The hair quality seems thick and course.  Not what I had expected.   I'm looking for an 18inch color 2 silky straight wig...  this one is a 1b

Does anyone know a place I can get a HIGH quality wig?  One with silky soft human hair like russian or something??  I've looked at all the online wig stores and I just can't find one that's excellent quality.  I don't mind paying more money, i just want one that looks real.   Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks so much!

I feel you! I too ordered from Invisiwig and found the hair to be dry AND I found a little DEAD BUG in it too!!!!! WTF????

However, I found that washing it at least twice a week, deep deep deep conditioning and letting it dry naturally so it curls slightly is a massive improvement and I do like wearing it if I get the texture nice and soft.

I agree with the people who root for California Lace Wigs - the texture of my CLW unit is heavenly and it swishes when you move your head instead of staying rigid like dreadlocks!

Geri xx xx xx xx

Edited by JazzyGeri - April 14 2008 at 9:59am
JazzyGeri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JazzyGeri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2008 at 10:07am
I agree, my CLW looks better now than when I bought it six months ago. When I first got it I thought it looked too shiney (it's a European texture) but after a few washes it looked great! I'm ordering of Annette again very soon

Geri x x x x x
chanel08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chanel08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2008 at 7:28pm
A BUG??????????????????  WTF!  omg... girl i'm so sorry!  Ewww.
I thinned mine out with a razor and it looks so much better.  It's just the texture i can't stand.  I ordered a custom milaysian wig from california, and I can't wait to get it :)
JazzyGeri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JazzyGeri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2008 at 4:15am
Originally posted by chanel08 chanel08 wrote:

A BUG??????????????????  WTF!  omg... girl i'm so sorry!  Ewww.
I thinned mine out with a razor and it looks so much better.  It's just the texture i can't stand.  I ordered a custom milaysian wig from california, and I can't wait to get it :)

I know right?? A little dried up bug!

You'll be happy with your CLW Wink
docpam69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote docpam69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2008 at 6:28am
you should try a virgin chinese- they're as silky as it comes
Tea4Two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tea4Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2008 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

i'm not that impressed with invisiwigs.. my favorite american vendor is rotesha at www.allaboutmyhair.com b/c her customer services is A1++ and i love her style.. excellent..

I was looking at the hair at all about my hair and they list the hair texture as "relaxed" and I was wondering if that was the same as Yaki??

Amalswint View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amalswint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2009 at 11:22am
I was just wondering if anyone has gone swimming with there wig? I haven't ordered my wig yet... but, I am planning on going on vacation and I want to get a curly wig.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic